Last Updated on September 19, 2021 by scottkandh
A month ago, my wife and I were wanting to make some changes to our deck. Me, being old-fashioned, I started copying and pasting images of decks into Microsoft Word so I could look at the decks I liked best.
My wife noticed what I was doing and commented: “Why don’t you use Pinterest?” From that point on, I’ve been addicted to Pinterest.
There I can store some of my favorite graphics like:
- Norman Rockwell and Jack Vettriano paintings
- Nostalgic cartoons and TV shows from the 1960’s
- Lighthouses, Green Bay Packers, and Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Coffee cups with funny sayings
- Favorite Emoji’s to add to e-mails and
- Things from my favorite reality TV Shows (like Big Bang and Survivor)
With a total of many boards, and 28 Group Boards (including my own, PinArtwork Blogger – Group Board) there should be something of interest to you.
It’s World Pinterest Day and it’s the perfect time to promote, and spread the enjoyment that pinning brings to everyone. Join in the celebration by looking at my Boards at https://www.pinterest.com/scottcharleboix/boards/ celebrating art, Emoji’s, lighthouses, and many other categories and how you can develop a blog Together we’ll learn how to showcase our Pinterest boards.