This frequently asked questions post answers the question to How many pins should I be adding to my main boards on a daily basis?
This post contains affiliate links, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you
should you click through and make a purchase.
How many pins should I be adding to my main boards on a daily basis?
The average number of pins to add per day is 20. Of those, to bring traffic to your blog requires “your pins” at least 7 – 10 pins per day.
I personally like to use Tailwind Communities on a daily basis to schedule and bring at least four fresh new pins to my boards. I could easily do more; however, I feel that by keeping my schedule of queued pins at four that it allows me to keep an ample of pins for a further amount of time so that I don’t have to go to it quite often to schedule more pins. But it does require an occasional peak to ensure that I’ve scheduled out far enough so that I’m not going to be running out of pins in the event that you’re not able to manually pin on a given day.
If you want to add more pins easily to some of your posts, one of the easiest ways to add a bunch of pins to your posts is with a program called Tailwind Create.
The four features of Tailwind Create are:
- An increased number of Pinterest Impressions
- Create eye-catching pins within a few minutes
- Schedule an entire week of pins at once
- Transform your photos into pins.
One of the things that you want to ensure when you’re looking at your Pinterest boards are that for the best growth that you have a minimum of at least 10 pins in each of your boards. This is harder to do with your new boards. But the rewards in the long run will bring traffic to your blog.
For the best traffic to your blog plan on writing at least two quality blog posts per month that have at least 2,500 words or more – Matthew Woodward. See the 10 Steps for the Ultimate Roadmap to Learning SEO for more information if you’d like to improve your SEO and bring more traffic to your blog.
Table of Contents for the Ultimate Roadmap to Learning SEO
- The Ultimate Roadmap to Learning SEO
- Learn SEO Basics
- Take your SEO to the next level and increase your search traffic by as much as 12 times with three steps
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO Videos from Matthew Woodward
- Keyword Research Posts and *Videos
- Learn to Execute an SEO Process
- SEO Strategy
- Strategy breakdown for how to increase your search traffic by 14 fold
- Content Strategy
- Building a healthy Site Structure. Why is it important?
- Implement with Free SEO Tools
- Link Building Posts
- Rank Math Posts
- Yoast SEO Posts
- Learn to Implement SEO in your CMS.
- Deepen your SEO Knowledge
- Content Pruning – Why you must avoid dupe content
- Specialize within SEO
- Automate SEO Tasks
- Learn about SEO in other (non-google) search engines
- Keep up with SEO news
- Complement your SEO Knowledge
To learn more about blogging and to Start a Blog, Grow your Blog, or Monetize your Blog please visit my HomePage, PinArtwork, thank you.
I’m guessing that if you’re reading this blog post, that you’re wanting to grow your Pinterest account and if you’re wanting to grow Pinterest, it’s pretty likely that you want to grow your blog as well. One of the ways that you can grow your blog is to have references and internal links that point to your homepage.
The blog that I really like to recommend to learn about Blogging (where I got my start) is Start a Mom Blog. I hope that you’ll check out her fantastic blog to develop the Perfect Blog Plan.