Last Updated on January 16, 2022 by Scott Charleboix
This post, Quotes by Famous People is from 300+ Motivational Quotes to Reach your potential each day by Nicole Martins Ferrerira, that were published on 5 Oct 2020 and are just the ticket you need to provide that motivation that you might need in a pinch. What I’ve done is add some many pictures to the already existing quotes. If you like this post, please visit my other post simply called Faith with more pictures.
Quotes by Famous People
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
2. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” – Jack Welch
4. “The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
5. “What is life without a little risk?” – J.K. Rowling
6. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
7. “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.” – Grace Hopper
8. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
9. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
10. “A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” – Sonia Sotomayer
I hope you’ve liked these quotes and images. Have a nice day.