I created this page for the sole purpose of showing off the house cat pictured below. At the time I created the blog post, I didn’t know too much about blogging (or Pinterest for that matter) so I apologize for the size of this blog post.
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the Blogtober post: Blogtober Day 17 – Meow! Cats only – Live Long and Prospurr (LOL).
Bottom line: With the COVID isolation that we all had to endure and the questions asked within the pin itself, we have to ask ourselves have we become a house cat?
Practicing proper Social Distancing
Are you practicing proper social distancing like we’re supposed to? If not, here’s a reminder.
I’m messing around with learning how to make double exposure images. So some of these are going to be trial and error before I get the real knack for images that will knock off your socks.
Here are some relevant posts on my website that might interest you:
- How to select your niche from Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and to make money for your blog
- The Ultimate Guide to making Blog Graphics – step by step
- 8 Canva Tips: A cheat sheet for new bloggers.
- 7 Important things that should be in Every Blog post
- 52 Types of various Blog posts to substantially grow your blog
Number of items in cart: 0
- Your cart is empty.
- Total: $0.00