Last Updated on February 21, 2021 by scottkandh
PinArtwork is proud to announce a Blog Growth planner for new or existing bloggers developed to:
- Start a Blog
- Grow a Blog
- Monetize it! or
- Build more Pinterest Followers
What you get with the Blog Growth Planner for $15:
Have you been contemplating to start your own blog? But you don’t know where to start. Or for that matter you’ve started your blog, but are unsure of all the things that are necessary to begin your blogging journey. The Blog Growth Planner has been designed with the intent of nearly everything you want to know about blogging is wrapped in a nice little package for a very affordable price. You could spend a lot more taking other people’s courses; however, this $15 planner will cost less than those other courses that can run from $37 to $197 or more. It’s purpose is so that you won’t have to spend your hard earned money and can begin to start making money with your own blog.
Note: The 7-day Blog Launch Checklist comes free whether or not you decide to buy the Blog Growth Planner. It just requires your subscription to my blog to get this free checklist. This Blog Growth Planner is packed with a bunch of useful information to get your blog quickly off the ground and begin to monetize it. The 7-day Blog Launch Checklist will guide you through seven days on step-by-step suggestions to launch your blog. If you’ve been contemplating making a blog, why wait? Subscribe today!
Look at all of the 20 items that you get with this Blog Growth Planner!
for the low price of $15.00
- 7-day Blog Launch Checklist
- 10 Sites to help you become an expert at how to Monetize your Blog
- 12-Month Marketing Blog Plan
- 40 Awesome Blogs to help with How to Grow your Blog
- Anatomy of a Perfect Pin
- Blog Post Checklist
- Blog Growth Monthly Plan
- Blog Growth Weekly Plan
- Blog Growth Yearly Plan
- Blogging Development Checklist (basic outline checklist)
- Tripwire Checklist (a brief overview of items to make a Tripwire)
- How to make a Tripwire – ($47 Retail Value – on my site – $10.00) – detailed instructions to set up a Tripwire from beginning to end.
- PinArtwork Graphic Ease (P.A.G.E.)
- Pinterest Checklist with Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Tips
- Pinterest Marketing (four ways to market Pinterest)
- Pinterest Overview Facts (short introduction to Pinterest)
- Seasonal Planning @ a Glance for Pinterest
- Stats you should track for your Blog
- The Ultimate Guide to making Blog Graphics Step by Step
- Tools of the Craft
To get the Blog Growth Planner or 7-day Blog Launch Checklist
Click on the image below and you’ll be asked to subscribe to my blog for the checklist and then afforded the opportunity to get this comprehensive planner that I wish would have been available when I first started blogging. It would have saved so much time to learn how to do all this that’s provided in one convenient package.
Other posts on this website that you may want to visit:
If you liked this post, please pin the image below so that it can make it into the Tailwind Community of 100 saves or more. Thank You.