Last Updated on September 19, 2021 by scottkandh
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs are the basic needs that all people have. They are arranged in order from Physiological to Self Actualization. The needs to be arranged in primarily in that order. The more basic needs are placed at the bottom of the pyramid.
The point of this is that if you want to make money for your blog you need to find a way to meet people’s needs. You can do this by looking at Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
By taking a detailed look and picking a blog idea from Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs means that you are helping a basic human need. People will pay to have their basic needs met. What more can I say? Chances are that if you’re a blogger you want to make money don’t you?
The basic needs of human beings, according to psychologist Abraham Maslow are:
- Psychological Needs – Food, Water, Shelter, Sleep.
- Safety Needs – Personal Safety, Emotional Safety, and Financial Safety.
- Love and Belongingness (Social) – The need to belong socially, Intimate relationships.
- Esteem Needs – Prestige and feeling of accomplishment.
- Self-Actualization – Achieving your full potential in life.