Last Updated on January 10, 2022 by scottkandh
This post is Have a Great Monday Quotes to help get over the stigma that it’s Monday. The quotes are originally from 300+ Motivational Quotes to Reach your potential each day by Nicole Martins Ferrerira, that were published on 5 Oct 2020 and are just the ticket you need to provide that motivation that you might need in a pinch. I’ve added pictures to the quotes to make them stand out more.
If you’d like to see a whole lot more pins that I’ve created for quotes, please visit my post called 300+ Short Inspirational Quotes to achieve your goals. This particular post (300+ …) is under construction because I’m breaking it up into a whole bunch of smaller sections to improve the post’s ranking potential.
Have a Great Monday Quotes
- “Just another Magic Monday” – Unknown
2. “One day or day one. You decide.” – Unknown
3. “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” – Heather Stillufsen
4. “It was a Monday and they walked on a tightrope to the sun.”― Marcus Zusak
5. “Goodbye blue Monday.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
6. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ― Julio-Alexi Genao
7. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodword
8. Monday c’est Mon Day
9. All Motivation Mondays need are a little more coffee and a lot more mascara
10. I’m alive, motivated and ready to slay the day #MONSLAY
11. This is Jim Thorpe. Look closely at the photo- you can see that he’s wearing different socks and shoes. This wasn’t a fashion statement. It was the 1912 Olympics, and Jim, an American Indian from Oklahoma represented the U.S. in track and field. On the morning of the second day of competitions, his shoes were stolen. It is said that his coach found two random shoes for him to wear. That’s the pair that he’s wearing in the photo. But one of the shoes was too big, so he had to wear an extra sock. Jim won two gold medals in the following two days…. all while wearing the mismatched shoes.
This is a perfect reminder that you don’t have to resign to the excuses that have held you back. So, what if life hasn’t been fair? What are you going to do about it today? Whatever you woke up with this morning; stolen shoes, ill health, failed relationships, failed business, don’t let it stop you from running your race. You can experience more in life if you’ll get over the excuses and get on with living. You can have reasons, or you can have results…but you can’t have both. Author Unknown
Hopefully these mindful Monday quotes will put a smile on your face, especially if it’s Monday.