Last Updated on November 14, 2020 by scottkandh
Welcome to the PinArtwork Free Resource Libary. These blogging resources are conveniently located in one place for you.
This post contains the principal four (4) plug-ins that I use in blogging (further down the page) to help grow my blog, 7 additional plug-ins, and 11 Blogging Tools.
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.”
This post (in addition to being my Free Resource Library) also serves as the start of my How to Grow your Blog Series Post – to be comprised of five (5) Parts. Each of the parts will concentrate on the aspects listed below to help you grow your blog.
Part 1 – Open Pinterest Group Boards to join and looking for contributors – Available.
Part 2 – WordPress’s Dashboard, Social Warfare, and Canva – focusing on looking at Social Shares – In works
Part 3 – Blog Post Checklist (WordPress, Yoast SEO, and Headline Analyzer) in works
Part 4 – Jetpack and Google Analytics by MonsterInsights – Available very soon.
How to grow your blog traffic by using these two programs.
Part 5 – Using Tailwind to grow your blog – in works
NOTE: Right now, the only posts that are available are Part 1 & Part 4. Part 1 is a very comprehensive list of nearly 150 Pinterest Group Boards that you can request to join. It’s in order by niche. Finding Pinterest Group Boards to join can be a pretty daunting and time-consuming task. By subscribing to my blog you’ll have access to nearly more than 150 Pinterest Group Boards that you won’t have to go out and hunt down because their information, their Pinterest Board description, and the way to join “their” Pinterest board will be provided for you. So don’t delay and subscribe.
To subscribe to the How to Grow your Blog Series Post (Part 1)
Click on the image below. I’ll be updating the pin later, there are at least 140 Group Boards or more to join.
Until October 31st, I’ll be offering this course for free to the first four subscribers to my blog. Subscribe and I’ll e-mail you the promo code to take this $30.00 Online Course.
Principal Plug-ins – 4
- Yoast SEO – one word – AWESOME!!
- Jetpack – it has become one of my favorite plug-ins especially useful for looking at the daily, weekly, and monthly site stats. There are a lot of free features worth exploring for you to use for free that don’t even require the upgraded version.
- Social Warfare – leads to more website traffic through showing social shares.
- Headline Analyzer from Google Analytics by Monster Insights (below)
Additional Plug-ins – 7
The 7 additional plug-ins below are useful for bloggers and work seamlessly in the background. Whereas the highlighted plug-ins listed above (that will be featured in the How to Grow your Blog Series Post) can be very instrumental and useful for growing your blog. For the descriptions of these 8 plug-ins (and to download the plug-in) visit the blog post: 25 Blogging Tools for WordPress.
- Optin Monster – used for pop-ups
- ConvertKit – used for e-mail marketing
- Constant Contact – same as above and landing forms
- Contact Form 7 – used for contact forms
- Short Pixel – used to optimize images
- Insert Headers and Footers – used for coding in the header, body, and footer
- Akismet – to prevent spamming
Blogging Tools – 11
- Canva: Lots of stock images to put into your website and make pins for Pinterest. The best thing about this program is the capability to easily resize pins for various programs that you’re going to be using as a blogger.
- Tailwind: Select pins that you want to pin to Pinterest and schedule a variety of pins to schedule throughout the day in less than a couple of hours. Just pay attention to the built-in warnings so that you don’t get too carried away with pinning and stay within the recommended pinning guideline strategies (that aren’t readily available from Pinterest to prevent spam).
If your interested in joining Tailwind, the trial period is based on 100 scheduled Pins. A major advantage to using is Tailwind is that Tailwind is a Pinterest and Instagram Partner. If you’re on the edge of your seat and your waiting to start your Tailwind trial, I’d like to welcome you to the Tailwind family.
- The Hoth: A tool that will provide you with ideas to write your blogs for days and weeks to come. Awesome tool! Just fill in a few short sentences as to what you want to relay to your audience, and the topic generator does the rest.
- Image Gallery Plug-in: This $10 plug-in allows you to add an array of images in different formats.
- 30-Day Blog Challenge – Free program that teaches how to write blogs, design your blog, and more.
- Contact Form 7: This is an easy to use contact form that you can add a comments section to the bottom of your post/page.
- Easy Table of Contents: Will automatically insert a Table of Contents into your blog using your Headings.
- Countdown Timer Ultimate: Useful tool to countdown a timer for special events on your blog: (i.e. new Online Course, special promotion of a page/post, etc.).
- Inline Related Posts PRO by IntellyWP. This is the plug-in on my site that automatically inserts INLINE related posts for you to look at. Helps reduce your bounce rate. To learn more about reducing your bounce rate, visit Tools and Suggestions on how to Lower your Bounce Rate with 22 ways to help lower your bounce rate.
- upPrev – This plug-in suggests posts for you to preview when you get to the bottom of the post. It will help to lower your bounce rate. Helps reduce your bounce rate. To learn more about reducing your bounce rate, visit Tools and Suggestions on how to Lower your Bounce Rate with 22 ways to help lower your bounce rate.
- Gallery Custom Links: There’s a plug-in Gallery Custom Links that you can install and put in the hyperlink (before you add the picture to your gallery). Keep in mind though, that the image if used again, the image will point to a specified URL so be sure to appropriately use your images well to represent your blog posts.