Last Updated on January 2, 2022 by scottkandh
These are my Top 10 favorite creative photos from Pinterest. I literally went through hundreds of photos to select the best creative pins. Here’s an overview of each of the top 10 creative pins (listed below).
PinArtwork – Learn to Start blogging here at PinArtwork, including how to grow your blog with Pinterest and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and plug-ins. At PinArtwork, I’ll provide you with suggestions, tips, and ways for new bloggers on how to start blogging and how to start a blog and make money. My blog is principally blogging for beginners but with all the wealth of information I have on my blog, you’re likely to find everything you need.
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.“
This post is all about creativity! So it’s fitting that you may want to check out the Orange Art Box. It’s a collection of projects every month or on demand to inspire your artist. Every Orange Art box is designed with a featured project and multiple smaller projects for hours of fun! Take 10% off of your order by using the coupon code, WELCOMEBACK.
Before I forget, I wanted to point out that this pin (pictured below) called Use the tips from 40 blogs to bring traffic to “your” blog is a blog post that I wrote that I scrutinized three prior posts/pages (approximately 200 blogs/websites, and/or Pinterest Boards – listed at the bottom of the post) to determine the best 40 Awesome Blogs that will help you Grow your blog in 2021. In Tailwind, this is one of my top pins with 26 repins. The easiest way to find it in my Tailwind is to do a search and simply type 40 and it’ll probably be the 4th pin or so.
I would greatly appreciate your help to repin this in my Tailwind account at (see above for how to find it): https://www.tailwindapp.com/tribe/join?h=KNWbtYlbqCwZOX
If you would like to make graphics like some of these in this post, that more than likely were created in Adobe Photoshop click on the image below to subscribe to Creative Cloud.
Another good source for new bloggers that are wanting to make pins is a freebie that I’ve created for you called PinArtwork Graphic Ease – PAGE. Click on the image below (or the link to the left) to subscribe to this workbook.
Top 10 Creative photos from Pinterest
- Neat photo because we’re not akin to seeing wedding announcements in this fashion. To make your wedding unforgettable. It makes me wonder what the wedding party was thinking when they heard what they needed to do for this photo.
2. Got my attention because of the unusual depiction of roses and the child floating over her bed. Creative Mom uses Photoshop to turn her childrens’ day into magic.
3. “Excuse me, sir, do you have any Grey Paw-pon?” Love it. Cute.
4. In this photo I’m not sure if it’s the same cat or sibling kitties called Mutual Help.
I don’t know why but this photo won’t show up, so it’s been deleted. But you can still see it in the link above.
5. “The Perfect Angle“. It captures the deer at the precise moment through a single fallen leaf. This photo was one of the Top 10 Fine Art Photos of 2014.
6. This photo (on the right) reminds me of the scene from Bruce Almighty when he lassos the moon (on the left). The photo on the right has gone viral and the traffic from this pin has blown me away. It just goes to show that you never know what people on Pinterest are attracted to pinning on their own boards. The number of Impressions for this one image is well beyond 60K and at that rate, it should reach over 100,000 Impressions by the end of the year.
I look at a lot of pictures on Pinterest. This “creative” photo is a composite of the man sitting on a rock holding up his fist and the moon isn’t in the original image. The moon was added to the photo which really is what makes the image pop. The point that I’m trying to make for “your” next viral pin is to be on the lookout for photos where you might be able to use part of an image from one to create that viral pin.
If you should be so lucky as me to have a viral pin place it in:
- convenient places in your blog posts
- add it as your “featured” image
- your About Me Page
- your Sidebar
- Make alternate pins – in this case, I strongly believe it’s the image so using another image wouldn’t have the same appeal unless it’s the contents of the post that is drawing attention.
If you’d like to create a viral pin of your own, there is a site that I highly recommend to you for making one of your pins go viral. It’s called Canva and they have a premium version where you can get all of the pictures called Canva Pro. Nearly all of the pins that I have are made with Canva (except for my Star Trek pins).
7. Creative Beach Fighter. I can’t imagine how they were able to take this photo without hurting each other in the process. Must have been a hard photo to take.
8. This photo doesn’t have a name for the pin. The cat gets perfectly centered on the pillow to give the appearance the cat has deer ears and antlers. (Link has been removed because it’s not available anymore).
9. This creative photo of the moon is from Super Moon Photo Manipulations And Photoshop Tutorials. I saw a lot of pictures of moons but none clearly depicts the moon so up close and personal as this one. If you’re into that kind of stellar photography, this is a must-see tutorial for you.
I also have come across this great looking photo that I believe is going to be a very popular pin called Moonlit Dreams.
10. I have to admit it was really hard to find that last creative photo. So I decided to end this post with not only a creative photo but a humorous one as well. Especially in the times that we are in with COVID a lot of people are going to relate to this photo and it gives a whole new meaning to Social Distancing.
When I created this post, it only contained the Top 10 Creative photo’s from Pinterest. Now it’s being expanded a little bit more (26 more photos) to add some more nice photo’s that I hope you like. Enjoy, and happy pinning.
Majority of these creative photos were selected from the Pinterest Board – Creative Perspective (Photo) / Video
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools
and resources and other blog posts.
- Grow your Blog’s traffic with a Blogtober Challenge for 2021
- How to make your pins go Viral in 7 easy steps
- How to bring traffic to your blog with creative content
- 100+ Faith Quotes about the power of prayer
- 20 Recommended Free Stock image websites for your blog
- How to triple your Pinterest Impressions
- 11 Online Course platforms to build your own online course
- 50 Pins to inspire creating your own Awesome “Viral” Pins
- How to look at the Effectiveness of your SEO
- How to set up your WordPress Blog from scratch
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way. For the first four subscribers to my blog, you’ll get emailed a promo code to take the course for Free (normally costing $30).
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
- Blogmas Day 1: Favorite Christmas Movies
- Blogmas Day 8 – Favorite Christmas song
October 1st – What is Blogtober? (this post!) Blogtober Challenge 2020
Oct 2 – Blogtober Day 2 – Halloween Movies Bucket List
Oct 3 – Blogtober Day 3 – Top 20 Lighthouse Photos
Oct 4 – Blogtober Day 4 – Fall Colors in the State of Wisconsin
Oct 5 – Blogtober Day 5 – Top 10 Favorite Cartoon shows as a kid
Oct 6 – Blogtober Day 6 – Top 10 Norman Rockwell Paintings
Oct 7 – Blogtober Day 7 – Top 10 Jack Vetrianno Paintings
Oct 8 – Blogtober Day 8 – Top 10 Favorite Time Travel Movies
Oct 9 – Blogtober Day 9 – Top 10 Big Bang Theory Favorite Episodes
Oct 10 – Blogtober Day 10 – Favorite Big Bang Theory Character
Oct 11 – Blogtober Day 11 – Top 5 Reality TV Shows
Oct 12 – Blogtober Day 12 – Top 10 Favorite Television Shows as a kid
Oct 13 – Blogtober Day 13 – 15 Pinterest Boards = 1,178 Group Boards
Oct 14 – Blogtober Day 14 – Top 10 DC Super Heroes
Oct 15 – Blogtober Day 15 – Top 10 Marvel Super Heroes
Oct 16 – Blogtober Day 16 – Top 20 Great Images from around Pinterest
Oct 17 – Blogtober Day 17 – Meow! Cats Only
Oct 18 – Blogtober Day 18 – Favorite Funniest Moment that makes me laugh
Oct 19 – Blogtober Day 19 – Mary Ann or Ginger?
Oct 20 – Blogtober Day 20 – Favorite Place I ever visited Cairo Egypt
Oct 21 – Blogtober Day 21 – Top 50 Greatest Movies
Oct 22 – Blogtober Day 22 – Thomas Kinkade Paintings – The Painter of Light
Oct 23 – Blogtober Day 23 – Top 10 Favorite Faith pins
Oct 24 – Blogtober Day 24 – Top 10 Favorite Chess pins
Oct 25 – Blogtober Day 25 – Top 20 Favorite “Viral” pins from Pinterest
Oct 27 – Blogtober Day 27 – 50 Free Tips and Tricks for Bloggers
Oct 28 – Blogtober Day 28 – Top 50 Best and Funniest Coffee cup pins
Oct 29 – Blogtober Day 29 – Top 20 Ways to manage your money
Oct 30 – Blogtober Day 30 – Top 40 Fall Decor pins for the upcoming Holidays
Oct 31 – Blogtober Day 31 – Happy Halloween