Blogtober Day 25 – Top 20 Favorite “Viral” pins from Pinterest
Last Updated on November 21, 2020 by scottkandh
These are my Top 20 favorite “viral” pins from Pinterest.
This was scheduled to go out on Day 25. But I’m dying to share this with you all, so you’re going to be able to look at it four days early, whoop, whoop! That way you’ll be able to look at this post to see how to make your pins go viral.
These pins were chosen without any regard to the actual post. They were selected because of the pin itself. In terms of many characteristics which I’m going to share with you for distinguishing why I’ve selected these particular pins for being “Viral”.
1. Beautifully designed, your eyes are naturally drawn to the white puzzle logo and then gravitate to the word above that’s in purple “Beautiful pins”. How to design beautiful pins.
2. This image for How to create an Instant eBook centers the headline text on the pin and the blue rolling gentle waves grab your undivided attention.
3. What doesn’t grab your immediate attention in this pin? WOW! So impressive. How to use Canva tutorial. The color on the image is what so’s striking with this image.
4. This pin uses the same color that’s in the picture above to show off the Headline Analyzer. The colors of the main features How to Boost your SEO, a Free SEO Checklist, and discussion about the Yoast Plug-in from the post blend in with the picture of the face. At the time I created this pin, this was one of the first pins that I created that started to take off.
5. Men like the color of blue. This pin: 3 Reasons why you need the Self Care Success Kit highlights a girl sitting tranquil on a beach. It’s important that the contents within the heading and the subtitle correlate to the image that you use on a pin.
6. For example, this pin clearly gives you the message that you’re going to be looking at pins for before and after to make a Pinterest Pin makeover.
7. Simple Pin Media is a leader in the Pinterest field. This pin: The Ultimate Pinterest Tutorials Learn more has the logo in the upper left-hand corner. You’re clearly able to see the Headline Title and the graphic matches the red roses sitting on the table. When you can, you’ll want to try and match a significant color on the pin.
8. These two pins have something in common. What they both do is use a technique of alternating the colors in the Headline Titles. You want to place emphasis on some of the key words.
a. 8 Things you need to do to boost your Mental Health and
9. Here’s another example of what I was talking about above for 6 Natural Ways to stop Overthinking.
10. This pin was very instrumental for me. It helped acquaint me with how to make a viral pin. The Viral Pin Formula – A step-by-step guide to watch the magic happen. Another trick used in this graphic to draw your attention to the pin is the pink balloon and glittering words of Viral Pin.
We’re nearly done, we’re half over. I hope you’re enjoying this critique of these viral pins.
11. About the same time that I was looking at the pin above I also came across this pin to help educate me on creating good viral pins. The number of tips for this pin and the main point of Crazy Viral are highlighted in the same color. The button color is the same, but the number 10 is actually white on gold. 10 Unbelievably Simple Steps to create a Crazy Viral Pinterest Pin.
12. This pin: Learn the Secrets to Designing viral pins uses three pins that were created and imposes them on the pin. Another method commonly used is to put two of your pins and tilt them. The pin uses soft colors to augment the Pinterest pin Templates.
13. Viewers are looking for images with lots of nice colors. They’ll pin something that they like visually like the one below for Five Pin Design Makeovers – to help improve your own pins.
14. This pin is not for the average user. I’m guessing that it probably involved using a professional program like Adobe Photoshop for How to Crush it on Pinterest – How I increased my blog traffic by 34,000/month to make the two circles.
15. This was a good pin; however, the message of the title for the pin doesn’t coincide with the information on the pin. The reason I know that is I looked at the Title for the pin which was “Get a viral pin in 7 easy and simple steps.” For this particular pin, it could have been improved by putting the title description on the pin. But once in a while, you want to keep your readers in suspense a little to get their interest. Maybe that was the intent of this pin. Do you want your pin’s statistics be like that??
16. Allison Lindstrom from Blogging Strategist | Blogging Tips + Courses | Blogging Business Club is a favorite blogger of mine.
This pin captures the message from her that you need to do something to make your blog stand out. How can you stand out from the crowd? How to be different in Blogging.
17. Looking at an image for before and after on when they get a makeover can help you make a viral pin. For example, look at the image below when the words are replaced (from the left) onto the right and then all of a sudden the pin just pops for 10 Super Simple Steps to Create a Pinterest Pin that goes Viral.
18. What I’ve Learned After One Year of Travel Blogging. As I’ve mentioned before it’s important for your colors to blend well. The colors on this pin match very well with the colors from the brown coat.
19. We still have a couple of months left in the Fall season. In this pin, 115 Fall Blog Post Ideas to increase your blog traffic this season the emphasis is placed on Fall and increasing your blog traffic.
20. Once in a great while you run across a pin that doesn’t have any words and tells the story all by itself. Here’s an example of that used for Family Halloween Costume With Your Baby.
Here’s a link to my other Pinterest Viral pins on my Pinterest Board. You’ll recognize a lot of them that are in this Board that I’ve put together to showcase “viral” pins.
Here’s some more posts/pages for you to ponder on my website:
Call to Action:
Now’s it’s your turn. Are you going to take any of these suggestions to create “your” next viral pin? Please elaborate in the comment box at the end of the post.