Last Updated on December 6, 2020 by scottkandh
Today’s Blogtober post is my favorite Top 10 Reality Television Shows
- Survivor – Survivor is at the top of all my time favorite reality TV Shows. My Dad (who passed away in June of 2020) and I used to call each other every Wednesday night to compare Survivor stories as we would look forward to what happened next on the show. I’ll miss my Wed. night rituals with my Dad.
- The Bachelor – The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are pretty much the same things except for, of course, the starring Bachelor or Bachelorette.
- The Bachelorette (see above).
Season 16, Episode 1 airs shortly for its new season of the Bachelorette starring Clare Crawley. Here’s a free bingo card for fans of the show to use.
|Someone say’s “Juan Pablo||Colton’s name gets mentioned||You can stay or go.||JoJo hosts while Chris is in quarantine||Reference to Mrs. Robinson|
|“I really want that first impression rose.”||“Can I steal you away for a second?”||“Will you accept this rose?”||Chris Harrison says: “Our best episode ever.”||“I quit!”|
|“I need time with her.||Reference to:|
|FREE||“This process works.”||“Love at first sight.”|
|Group Date||Quarantine is mentioned||“I definitely see my husband in this group.”||Enter Bachelorette #2||Exit|
|“You’ve broken the Bachelor!”||Someone makes a toast||“He’s not here for the right reasons.”||New men come into the show||Fantasy suites gets a makeover|
I didn’t even know that Pinterest had an official Pinterest for the Bachelorette, cool!
- Hell’s Kitchen – Good show if you can get past the Chef’s wicked temper and sometimes foul mouth. The censors are doing a better job of not saying every word that he repeats. What’s really amazing is that the chefs on Master Chef are so much more incredible than the ones on Master Chef. I’d like to see an episode of Hell’s Kitchen where Chef Ramsey invites the Master Chef’s for a chance at Hell’s Kitchen. Maybe they have the talent to cook but not the talent to lead. I was extremely glad that Michelle won the last season of Hell’s Kitchen.
- Master Chef – The best season is when one of the winners was a blind chef. Yeah, you heard me right. But she amazed everyone with her cooking week after week.
- Shark Tank – I’d love it if I were able to launch my blog and get on Shark Tank. It would be a pleasure and an honor to greet them on the show and a Dream come true. Maybe, someday? Who knows?
- Bachelor in Paradise – A spin-off of the Bachelor and The Bachelorette that people who didn’t get married to the Bachelor or Bachelorette come around for a 2nd (3rd, 4th, or 5th) chance at love. Has quite a lot more drama because they never know who’s going to be invited next that they’ve secretly been looking forward to meeting and then watch the fireworks fly.
- The Masked Singer – Not a bunch of glam, but those costumes, WOW. This year the winner goes to the Owl which is two entertainers in a costume. My wife and I think it’s Donny and Marie for a 2nd go around on the show.
- I Can See Your Voice – this is entertaining to watch because the contestants are trying to figure out who can sing by looking at a small glimpse of lip-syncing, their story about wanting to sing, and some other clues for the contestant to weed out the bad singers. Remember, on this show bad is good and good is bad.
- Say Yes to the Dress – I would never admit to my wife that I like this show. I usually only watch when she has it turned on. And then I’ll sit down with her and ask a couple of questions if I’m a little behind. Some episodes are worth watching, the others, oh well.
Now it’s your turn, what’s your favorite Reality TV show?
Here are some other links for you to view on my website:
October 1st – What is Blogtober? (this post!) Blogtober Challenge 2020
Oct 2 – Blogtober Day 2 – Halloween Movies Bucket List
Oct 3 – Blogtober Day 3 – Top 20 Lighthouse Photos
Oct 4 – Blogtober Day 4 – Fall Colors in the State of Wisconsin
Oct 5 – Blogtober Day 5 – Top 10 Favorite Cartoon shows as a kid
Oct 6 – Blogtober Day 6 – Top 10 Norman Rockwell Paintings
Oct 7 – Blogtober Day 7 – Top 10 Jack Vetrianno Paintings
Oct 8 – Blogtober Day 8 – Top 10 Favorite Time Travel Movies
Oct 9 – Blogtober Day 9 – Top 10 Big Bang Theory Favorite Episodes
Oct 10 – Blogtober Day 10 – Favorite Big Bang Theory Character
Oct 11 – Blogtober Day 11 – Top 5 Reality TV Shows
Oct 12 – Blogtober Day 12 – Top 10 Favorite Television Shows as a kid
Oct 13 – Blogtober Day 13 – 15 Pinterest Boards = 1,178 Group Boards
Oct 14 – Blogtober Day 14 – Top 10 DC Super Heroes
Oct 15 – Blogtober Day 15 – Top 10 Marvel Super Heroes
Oct 16 – Blogtober Day 16 – Top 20 Great Images from around Pinterest
Oct 17 – Blogtober Day 17 – Meow! Cats Only
Oct 18 – Blogtober Day 18 – Favorite Funniest Moment that makes me laugh
Oct 19 – Blogtober Day 19 – Mary Ann or Ginger?
Oct 20 – Blogtober Day 20 – Favorite Place I ever visited Cairo Egypt
Oct 21 – Blogtober Day 21 – Top 50 Greatest Movies
Oct 22 – Blogtober Day 22 – Thomas Kinkade Paintings – The Painter of Light
Oct 23 – Blogtober Day 23 – Top 10 Favorite Faith pins
Oct 24 – Blogtober Day 24 – Top 10 Favorite Chess pins
Oct 25 – Blogtober Day 25 – Top 20 Favorite “Viral” pins from Pinterest
Oct 26 – Blogtober Day 26 – Top 20 “Creative” photos from Pinterest
Oct 27 – Blogtober Day 27 – 50 Free Tips and Tricks for Bloggers
Oct 28 – Blogtober Day 28 – Top 50 Best and Funniest Coffee cup pins
Oct 29 – Blogtober Day 29 – Top 20 Ways to manage your money
Oct 30 – Blogtober Day 30 – Top 40 Fall Decor pins for the upcoming Holidays
Oct 31 – Blogtober Day 31 – Happy Halloween