Last Updated on October 11, 2021 by scottkandh
In today’s post, we’ll be looking at Beaches. The one pin that I really like is the one in the middle with the woman on a beach with her arms stretched out wide to take in the morning sun.
What is Blogtober?
Blogtober is an annual event for bloggers. It’s one of the best ways for how to grow your Blog
It’s a blogging event held in the month of every October where participating bloggers blog every day the entire month! Yes, every day!
The Blogtober Challenge from last year (2020) brought me so much traffic that it has become my number #1 Pinterest Board with over 2 million Pinterest Impressions within the last 90 days. And to this day I still get traffic from those old posts.
Beaches – a Blogtober post
These are 10 pictures of beaches and I don’t know the exact location of these beaches. The first one is a beach in a little alcove with the perspective of the little alcove from overhead. Speaking of overhead, the one on the far right in the first row is a spectacular shot of a beach at either sunrise or sunset. With the sun glistening across the beach.
One of my second favorite beach photos is the one in the second row with an orb on the beach. And the beach is personified in a different perspective through the orb.
What I also liked for the way that it was unusually used was a hand in the water with the fingers outstrethced. At least I think it’s fingers, it could be something else, but if it’s something else, what is it?
Blogtober Posts 2021 Schedule
October 1st – What is Blogtober? Blogtober Challenge 2021
Oct 2 – Blogtober Day 2 – Bedroom Decorating ideas
Oct 3 – Blogtober Day 3 – Favorite decks
Oct 4 – Blogtober Day 4 – Beaches
Oct 5 – Blogtober Day 5 – Whales
Oct 6 – Blogtober Day 6 – Favorite places I’d like to visit
Oct 7 – Blogtober Day 7 – Goal Planning pins
Oct 8 – Blogtober Day 8 – October Wallpaper
Oct 9 – Blogtober Day 9 – Halloween (Fall) porches
Oct 10 – Blogtober Day 10 – Floating Candle Centerpieces
Oct 11 – Blogtober Day 11 – Harry Potter Decorations
Oct 12 – Blogtober Day 12 – Harry Potter Birthday Party Ideas
Oct 13 – Blogtober Day 13 – Thanksgiving Day Decorations
Oct 14 – Blogtober Day 14 – Christmas Quotes
Oct 15 – Blogtober Day 15 – Backyard Decorating
Oct 16 – Blogtober Day 16 – Organizing your Garage Ideas
Oct 17 – Blogtober Day 17 – Penguins
Oct 18 – Blogtober Day 18 – Polar Bears
Oct 19 – Blogtober Day 19 – Planners
Oct 20 – Blogtober Day 20 – Health and Fitness
Oct 21 – Blogtober Day 21 – Goals for 2022 (New Year’s goals)
Oct 22 – Blogtober Day 22 – Favorite Affiliate Link pins
Oct 23 – Blogtober Day 23 – Top 20 How to Grow your Blog’s Traffic pins
Oct 24 – Blogtober Day 24 – Top 50 Motivational and Inspirational pins
Oct 25 – Blogtober Day 25 – Top 20 Tailwind pins
Oct 26 – Blogtober Day 26 – Top 20 Pinterest Marketing Tips pins
Oct 27 – Blogtober Day 27 – Top 20 E-mail Marketing Tips pins
Oct 28 – Blogtober Day 28 – Top 50 Freebie Offers
Oct 29 – Blogtober Day 29 – Top 20 Blogging Tips for Beginners pins
Oct 30 – Blogtober Day 30 – Top 20 Blog Content Planning Tips pins
Oct 31 – Blogtober Day 31 – Top 20 Pinterest Impression pins
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools
and resources and other blog posts.
- How to Optimize your Blog for SEO
- How to improve your Google ranking
- How to Improve your page speed
- How to improve your SEO Strategy
- Blogging Courses
- 300+ Motivational Quotes to help achieve your goals
- 100+ Faith Quotes about the power of prayer
- 20 Recommended Free Stock image websites for your blog
- How to triple your Pinterest Impressions
- 11 Online Course platforms to build your own online course
- 50 Pins to inspire creating your own Awesome “Viral” Pins
- How to look at the Effectiveness of your SEO
- How to set up your WordPress Blog from scratch
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way.
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
If you’re a blogger and you’re going to be participating in the Blogtober Challenge 2021 please be sure to drop me a comment so that I can provide you with a backlink to your blog. Be sure to provide the name and URL of your blog. Thank You. Looking forward to seeing how big of a list I can get for fellow Blogtober bloggers.