Last Updated on December 24, 2021 by Scott Charleboix
In this Blogmas post, Christmas Coffee Ideas I love coffee. Especially during the winter season when it’s colder outside. Below are 10 coffee pins to help put the Christmas spirit into your coffee beverage and think about some coffee ideas. Speaking of coffee ideas don’t forget to check out my Blogtober Coffee post.
Also, if you like this post (because your a coffee drinker or like coffee cups), please check out my Pinterest board called Coffee cups with 225 pins.
PinArtwork – Learn to Start blogging here at PinArtwork, including how to grow your blog with Pinterest and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and plug-ins. At PinArtwork, I’ll provide you with suggestions, tips, and ways for new bloggers on how to start blogging and how to start a blog and make money. My blog is principally blogging for beginners but with all the wealth of information I have on my blog, you’re likely to find everything you need.
Christmas Coffee Ideas
From left to right:
- Add a few cinnamon sticks and an ornament beside the coffee cup. To spruce things up a little bit, add a gift-wrapped box.
- Wrap some garland around the coffee cup.
- See #1 and add some sugar cookies or surround the coffee with a “small” strand of lights.
- Add a Santa hat and a box to the plate. Make sure that you don’t dip the hat in the coffee.
- In addition to a couple of cinnamon sticks add a piece of pine tree beside the coffee cup.
- Surround your coffee with a few gingerbread men and a couple of small ornaments. Serve the coffee in a see through glass and add a cookie cutter or two beside it.
- Santa loves Christmas cookies, need I say more
- Add some marshmallows to the coffee cup.
- Add a pine cone or two next to the coffee cup.
- Some cinnamon or nutmeg sprinkled in the coffee in a circular fashion.