Last Updated on December 5, 2020 by scottkandh
I love coffee. Especially during the winter season when it’s colder outside. Below are 10 coffee pins to help put the Christmas spirit into your coffee beverage.
From left to right:
- Add a few cinnamon sticks and an ornament beside the coffee cup. To spruce things up a little bit, add a gift-wrapped box.
- Wrap some garland around the coffee cup.
- See #1 and add some sugar cookies or surround the coffee with a “small” strand of lights.
- Add a Santa hat and a box to the plate. Make sure that you don’t dip the hat in the coffee.
- In addition to a couple of cinnamon sticks add a piece of pine tree beside the coffee cup.
- Surround your coffee with a few gingerbread men and a couple of small ornaments. Serve the coffee in a see through glass and add a cookie cutter or two beside it.
- Santa loves Christmas cookies, need I say more
- Add some marshmallows to the coffee cup.
- Add a pine cone or two next to the coffee cup.
- Some cinnamon or nutmeg sprinkled in the coffee in a circular fashion.