Last Updated on September 22, 2021 by scottkandh
I love coffee. Especially during the winter season when it’s colder outside. Below are 10 coffee pins to help put the Christmas spirit into your coffee beverage and think about some coffee ideas. Speaking of coffee ideas don’t forget to check out my Blogtober Coffee post.
From left to right:
- Add a few cinnamon sticks and an ornament beside the coffee cup. To spruce things up a little bit, add a gift-wrapped box.
- Wrap some garland around the coffee cup.
- See #1 and add some sugar cookies or surround the coffee with a “small” strand of lights.
- Add a Santa hat and a box to the plate. Make sure that you don’t dip the hat in the coffee.
- In addition to a couple of cinnamon sticks add a piece of pine tree beside the coffee cup.
- Surround your coffee with a few gingerbread men and a couple of small ornaments. Serve the coffee in a see through glass and add a cookie cutter or two beside it.
- Santa loves Christmas cookies, need I say more
- Add some marshmallows to the coffee cup.
- Add a pine cone or two next to the coffee cup.
- Some cinnamon or nutmeg sprinkled in the coffee in a circular fashion.