Last Updated on September 27, 2021 by scottkandh
What is Blogmas
This post serves as an index for my Blogmas posts, there’ll be a post every day starting on December 1st leading all the way up to celebrate Christmas Day on the 25th of December. If you need some ideas for your Blogmas journey, visit the Blogmas 2020 Challenge that provides 50 starting ideas.
It’s December 1st. My “final” schedule is outlined below and I’m going to try to stick to this as much as possible.
Blogmas 2020 Challenge Index
- My favorite Christmas movies. Day 1: Favorite Christmas movies.
- A story about your favorite Christmas as a child. Day 2: Favorite Christmas story as a child
- A dozen ideas for displaying your Elf on the Shelf. Day 3: 12 Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Christmas Table Decorations: Day 4: Christmas Table Decorations
- Christmas coffee ideas: Day 5: Christmas Coffee ideas.
- Holiday Christmas treats! Day 6: Holiday Christmas treat ideas
- Favorite Santa Claus pins. Day 7: Favorite Santa Claus pins
- Favorite Christmas song: Day 8: Favorite Christmas song.
- DIY Gingerbread Houses Day 9: Gingerbread Houses
- Favorite clothing items to wear in Winter – Day 10: Favorite Winter clothes
- Favorite Christmas story that I enjoy? Day 11: Favorite Christmas story
- Favorite Christmas television show. Day 12: Favorite Christmas TV show.
- Favorite Christmas pins. Day 13: Favorite Christmas pins.
- Reasons why you love Christmas / Winter Day 14: Why I love Christmas
- Reflecting on the past year – take a look back at your year, pick out some favorite moments, and set goals for the new year. Day 15: Goals for 2021
- The best Christmas market recommendations – who doesn’t love visiting a Christmas market? Share your recommendations on your blog. Day 16: Christmas shopping
- Things to do when it’s too cold to go outside – Day 17: Baby, it’s cold outside.
- What you would buy your family for Christmas if you won the lottery. Day 18: If I won the million-dollar lottery for Christmas.
- Winter getaways – some people dream of getting away over Christmas, others are looking to experience Christmas in a different country. Share your winter escape recommendations. Day 19: Winter wonderland escape
- A list of your favorite books set at Christmas. Day 20: Favorite Christmas Books
- Your Christmas list – tell people what’s on your Christmas wish list this year. You never know Santa may see it and surprise you! Day 21: My Christmas wish list.
- Favorite Christmas tradition Day 22: Favorite Christmas tradition.
- Your favorite Christmas dessert recipe. Day 23: Favorite Christmas dessert recipe.
- Your favorite Christmas food. Day 24: Favorite Christmas food.
- Your favorite Christmas drink: Day 25: Favorite Christmas drink.
Related posts that you might want to look at on my website: