Last Updated on October 11, 2021 by scottkandh
In today’s post, we’ll be looking at Bedroom Decorating ideas to spruce up your bedroom. These are pictures that I grabbed off of Canva so you can’t buy any of these bedroom settings. But hopefully you’ll get some inspiration and ideas for different ways to decorate your bedroom from the pins that I’ve put together for you.
The one pic that got my attention right away is the one below in the middle that looks like something out of the new Disney Cruella movie that starred Emma Stone.
What is Blogtober?
Blogtober is an annual event for bloggers. It’s one of the best ways for how to grow your Blog
It’s a blogging event held in the month of every October where participating bloggers blog every day the entire month! Yes, every day!
The Blogtober Challenge from last year (2020) brought me so much traffic that it has become my number #1 Pinterest Board with over 2 million Pinterest Impressions within the last 90 days. And to this day I still get traffic from those old posts.
What I really like about the picture below is the blend of the blue and tan colors together. The two pictures on the wall also bring all of the colors together that you especially notice the two striking colors. My Dad would have loved how the colors on the wall are a pattern that resembles a chessboard with alternating colors.
And me being a chess player since the age of 9 also makes me appreciate that use of color on the wall. To make things pop, the person decorating the room also used blue pillow covers on the pillows. This is a bedroom decorating idea that I might want to bring into my own bedroom.
I’ve made a last minute change to one of my blog post titles for Blogtober Day 25 that since it’s the month of October and it’s almost Halloween (and I’ve already mentioned Cruella) to have a Cruella post that will have some of my favorite pins from the movie.
I also like the color orange which is featured in the last few pins. These are exceptionally fitting during this time of October when people are looking at fall decor.
Bedroom Decorating Ideas
Blogtober Posts 2021 Schedule
October 1st – What is Blogtober? Blogtober Challenge 2021
Oct 2 – Bedroom ideas – This post
Oct 3 – Day 3 – Favorite decks
Oct 4 – Day 4 – Beaches
Oct 5 – Day 5 – Whales
Oct 6 – Day 6 – Favorite places I’d like to visit
Oct 7 – Day 7 – Goal Planning pins
Oct 8 – Day 8 – October Wallpaper
Oct 9 – Day 9 – Halloween (Fall) porches
Oct 10 – Day 10 – Candle Centerpieces
Oct 11 – Day 11 – Harry Potter Decorations
Oct 12 – Day 12 – Self Reflections from PinArtwork on Blogging
Oct 13 – Day 13 – Thanksgiving Day Decorations
Oct 14 – Day 14 – Keyword Research pins
Oct 15 – Day 15 – Backyard Decorating
Oct 16 – Day 16 – Organizing your Garage Ideas
Oct 17 – Day 17 – Penguins
Oct 18 – Day 18 – Polar Bears
Oct 19 – Day 19 – Planners
Oct 20 – Day 20 – Health and Fitness
Oct 21 – Day 21 – Goals for 2022 (New Year’s goals)
Oct 22 – Day 22 – Favorite Affiliate Link pins
Oct 23 – Day 23 – Top 20 How to Grow your Blog’s Traffic pins
Oct 24 – Day 24 – Top 50 Motivational and Inspirational pins
Oct 25 – Day 25 – Cruella (from the Disney movie with Emma Stone)
Oct 26 – Day 26 – Top 20 Pinterest Marketing Tips pins
Oct 27 – Day 27 – Top 20 E-mail Marketing Tips pins
Oct 28 – Day 28 – Top 50 Freebie Offers
Oct 29 – Day 29 – Top 20 Blogging Tips for Beginners pins
Oct 30 – Day 30 – Top 20 Blog Content Planning Tips pins
Oct 31 – Day 31 – Top 20 Pinterest Impression pins
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools
and resources and other blog posts.
- 300+ Motivational Quotes to help achieve your goals
- 100+ Faith Quotes about the power of prayer
- 20 Recommended Free Stock image websites for your blog
- How to triple your Pinterest Impressions
- 11 Online Course platforms to build your own online course
- 50 Pins to inspire creating your own Awesome “Viral” Pins
- How to look at the Effectiveness of your SEO
- How to set up your WordPress Blog from scratch
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way.
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
If you’re a blogger and you’re going to be participating in the Blogtober Challenge 2021 please be sure to drop me a comment so that I can provide you with a backlink to your blog. Be sure to provide the name and URL of your blog. Thank You. Looking forward to seeing how big of a list I can get for fellow Blogtober bloggers.