Last Updated on May 12, 2022 by Scott Charleboix
This post, 10 Tools for Blogging Success provides 10 of the most beneficial tools / courses that you can use to improve your blog. Master blogging like a pro with this complete blogging toolkit to improve your blog’s success. Many of these tools are items that I wouldn’t want my blog to be without. I’ve taken the liberty to identify the tools/courses that stand out the most with an “*” to the left of the name.
The reason to mark the tools and courses that stand out the most is to provide you with the ones that you may want to consider prioritizing to use on your blog (if you haven’t already been using them).
10 Tools for Blogging Success
This post contains affiliate links, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.
1. * Canva Pro – a program to make your Pinterest pins. This is my go to program for making my Pinterest pins and it has a whole bunch of images for you to use that will help to bring traffic to your blog. For more detailed information on Canva Pro please read my post Why you need Canva Pro to create Pinterest pins.
2. * Free All In One Blogging Course from PinArtwork – No matter where your at in your blogging journey – Start a Blog (for Beginner’s) , Grow a Blog (Intermediate Bloggers) , or Monetizing your Blog (Advanced Bloggers) you’ll be able to jump straight to where you need to focus for the area of your blog that you’re trying to improve.
3. Grammarly – a free online program used to correct your spelling and punctuation.
4. * Keysearch – Keysearch is the program that I use for conducting majority of my keyword research. What I like about the program is that it’s very affordable, compared to SEMRush and Ahrefs which costs considerably more.
5. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Course – a very highly recommended course that you’ll need when you take your Pinterest journey seriously and want to start growing your blog’s traffic with Pinterest. A major benefit that I got out of this course was learning how to prevent my Pinterest account from being suspended. That to me was very instrumental and helped to justify the cost of the course so that I could always have my Pinterest account intact.
6. ***** Rank Math SEO plug-in. This is my go-to SEO plug-in. If it weren’t for Rank Math I wouldn’t have 40 Top keywords ranking on Google. Rank Math forces you to learn more about taking advantage of using keyword research to promote your blog posts. I highly recommend this plug-in and it has tremendously transformed my blog to bring more organic traffic and get better high ranking keywords.
7. * Social Warfare – a program (plug-in) that will show your social shares for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. That you can tailor it to the social media that you like to use.
16. Tailwind and Tailwind Create – a Pinterest scheduling program for your Pinterest pins. A must-have program for bloggers if you want to grow your Pinterest and put it on autopilot.
Tailwind Create – a program that you can make a whole bunch of pins that will increase your Pinterest impressions.
9. * ThirstyAffiliates – a program to shorten, cloak, and track your your Affiliate links.
10. * WP Rocket – if you want your blog/website to have the best speed, functionality, performance, structure, and much more this is an extremely helpful tool for bloggers. To learn more about WP Rocket click on the video that I made.
There’s one more tool that I’ve added to this list that I didn’t want to omit. SEMRush and Ahrefs are two popular keyword research utilities; however, both of them with the premium version are very expensive if you use the premium version in the neighborhood of $99/mo.
If you own your own blog, I highly recommend getting Ahrefs Webmaster Tools. Especially if you want to save some extra bucks. Then in conjunction with that you can use other tools to get free keyword research like Ubersuggest, Answer the Public, Google, Google Trends, Pinterest, etc.
For more information and what you can do with the free alternative to Ahrefs please read my post called Free Ahrefs to improve your SEO. In this post from PinArtwork, Free Ahrefs to improve your SEO I examined how you can use the free alternative to get just as good results from Ahrefs in their free alternative program called Ahrefs Webmaster tools. That way you’re saving yourself a bunch of money but getting some of the main benefits that Ahrefs a leading SEO report has to provide for your site’s SEO overview and for free.
I hope that you’ve been able to benefit by at least one of these tools to improve your blog. All of these are tools that I prefer to use or courses that I’ve enrolled and highly recommend to you to improve your blog.