Last Updated on September 19, 2021 by scottkandh
This post is most of the Affiliate Links that I have for PinArtwork in alphabetical order. There’s some various Amazon Affiliate links in different posts and more links in Star Trek; however, those links aren’t in my ThirstyAffiliates because there’s a different process for the Amazon links which requires you to copy and paste their HTML codes into your website. I would greatly appreciate your help in ordering from at least one of these affiliate links; however, there is no need that you “must” make a purchase. That lies solely in your hands. It just makes it a lot easier for me to maintain my website to provide you with quality content.
These are some of the “suggested” and “recommended” programs by me in order to improve your blog.
This post contains affiliate links, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.
- 123RF – The “RF” stands for Royalty Free.
2. 80stee’s – a bunch of super hero t-shirts (Star Trek, Marvel, DC Comics, and lots more).
3. Bluehost – a web hosting program for your website.
4. Canva Pro – a program to make your Pinterest pins.
5. Carly’s Courses – see my About Me page. And look at the part that pertains to where you are at in your blogging journey – Start a Blog, Grow a Blog, or Monetizing your Blog.
6. Faithbox – a gift box to help people grow their faith in Jesus.
7. Grammarly – a free online program used to correct your spelling and punctuation.
8. MonsterInsights – a program to take a look at your website’s analytics and to use for making better headlines to draw clicks to your blog.
9. Nameboy – a web hosting program for your website. This service while the offer still lasts will allow you to get your blog started for only $2.75/month.
Below is a short less than 6-minute video that I made to learn more about Nameboy.
10. Orange Art Box –
11. Personalized Mugs
12. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Course – a very highly recommended course that you’ll need when you take your Pinterest journey seriously and want to start growing your blog’s traffic with Pinterest.
13. SiteGround – a web hosting program for your website.
14. Social Warfare – a program (plug-in) that will show your social shares for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. That you can tailor it to the social media that you like to use.
15. Tailwind – a Pinterest scheduling program for your Pinterest pins. A must-have program for bloggers if you want to grow your Pinterest and put it on autopilot.
16. Tailwind Create – a program that you can make a whole bunch of pins that will increase your Pinterest impressions.
17. ThirstyAffiliates – a program to shorten, cloak, and track your your Affiliate links.
18. Turnaround –
19. WealthyAffiliates – an online course where you can learn a great deal for free to set up your first blog. If you apply for the premium program for only $19 after 7 days, there’s a whole lot of benefits for the premium program.
20. WP Rocket – if you want your blog/website to have the best speed, functionality, performance, structure, and much more this is an extremely helpful tool for bloggers. To learn more about WP Rocket click on the video that I made.