Last Updated on September 18, 2021 by scottkandh
A checklist to make a Tripwire for your blog. This checklist is one of the ways you can use to increase your sales. The first few steps are relatively easy; however, the last step is a lot more involved. This post will help you to increase and convert your affiliate link clicks into sales.
I just published a post yesterday with “How to make a Tripwire for your blog” and all of the reasons why you want to build a Tripwire. If you go to the link, you’ll be able to make most of the necessary pages to make your tripwire. But like I said, the last step is quite involved, and it would be very difficult for you to find information on the Internet to set up a Tripwire (for that last step).
We’re not going to get into all of that. The checklist dives straight into the basics of how to make your tripwire so that you’ll be able to increase your sales.
The checklist provides just that, a basic outline on how to set-up a tripwire.
If you’d prefer “detailed” instructions on how to set up a Tripwire from beginning to end, please Subscribe to this Tripwire checklist Freebie and then you can decide if you’d like to buy the instructions on how to make a Tripwire for only $10.00. Click on the image below to subscribe and download your “Free” 7 Steps Tripwire Checklist.
After opening the Free offer, you can elect to buy “Detailed instructions” to set up a Tripwire – only $10.00 (normally costs $47).
Subscribe to the Tripwire Checklist Freebie
This is an incredible deal. I searched through 39 Pinterest Pins that dealt with setting up a Tripwire and none of them had step-by-step instructions to completely set up your Tripwire. You would normally have to pay $47 to sign up for a master class to set up your Tripwire.
I’m providing it to you at a substantially lower cost (approximately 80% less). I hope you’ll take advantage of the tremendous offer while it lasts. I’m so confident that you’ll want to take advantage of the offer at this price that I’m not going to offer it another cost.
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools
and resources and other blog posts.
- How to convert Affiliate link clicks into actual sales
- 20 ways to take your blog to the Top in Blogging
- A Data based strategy to create great content and turn clicks into sales
- Learning the secrets of blogging success by using funnels
- 100+ Faith Quotes about the power of prayer
- 300+ Motivational Quotes to help achieve your goals
- Blogtober Day 26 – Top 10 Creative photos from Pinterest
- How to triple your Pinterest Impressions
- 11 Online Course platforms to build your own online course
- Blogtober Day 17 – Meow! Cats only
- Blogtober Day 25 – Top 20 Favorite “Viral” pins from Pinterest
- 50 Pins to inspire creating your own Awesome “Viral” Pins
- How to look at the Effectiveness of your SEO
- How to set up your WordPress Blog from scratch
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way. For the first four subscribers to my blog, you’ll get emailed a promo code to take the course for Free (normally costing $30).
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
- Blogmas Day 1: Favorite Christmas Movies
- Blogmas Day 8 – Favorite Christmas song
- 7 Steps for building a Tripwire (“detailed”)
- Creating a new website – adding a new domain