Last Updated on June 21, 2021 by scottkandh
Description: To improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Pinterest here are some SEO tips that will rank your pins faster in just 24 hours utilizing the new Pinterest Algorithm.
One of the most important things you can do to boost your SEO for Pinterest is having a good solid keyword bank at your disposal. If you don’t have one, you can visit my page at https://pinartwork.com/how-to-generate-more-traffic-with-a-keyword-bank/
And sign up for my Keyword Bank list to use for bloggers that contains repetitive blogging terminology. These keywords can be utilized in primarily four places:
- The Image (Alt + Text) and
- Within the Image’s file name
- Title – Go to Pinterest and use Pinterest’s search function to find your root key word. After you’ve selected the root key word find other things that are of relevance to your pin.
- Description – once you have all of the keywords, be sure to put update your description so that the wording appears to be natural instead of just using a string of keywords.
- The Image (Alt + Text) – Pinterest uses artificial intelligence to check within the image too and pulls information from the descriptive data that you put into the image (such as the Alt+Text) short description, the caption, and the actual description of the image.
- Within the Image’s file name – try to use your key phrase (if applicable) for the name of your images filename: (for example: SEO pin to boost rankings in 24 hours).
An important thing to remember is that this information will boost your SEO for Pinterest, but it won’t guarantee that traffic will come to your website. However, it does increase the likelihood that your website will get traffic if you use this information on your Pinterest pins.
How to make the most out of Pinterest.
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools and resources.
SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
Freebies: Free resources for you to download and use as ready-references.