Last Updated on January 3, 2022 by Scott Charleboix
With this round-up post, you’ll find over 200 Pinterest Templates which you can customize for Free! New bloggers should check out the post called Reflection on this week’s progress template. It’s a suggestion for new bloggers to reflect on your week’s progress from blogging. 3 questions force you to help to reflect on your weekly progress.
PinArtwork – Learn to Start blogging here at PinArtwork, including how to grow your blog with Pinterest and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and plug-ins. At PinArtwork, I’ll provide you with suggestions, tips, and ways for new bloggers on how to start blogging and how to start a blog and make money. My blog is principally blogging for beginners but with all the wealth of information I have on my blog, you’re likely to find everything you need.
One of the top programs bloggers use to make their pins is Canva. Try Canva Pro free for 30 days. If you don’t like the program you can unsubscribe. If you’re a blogger, this is a must-have program!
Take back your time with “Free” templates for busy bloggers. Pins that you can download & customize with Canva in a matter of minutes!
If you are reading this, you might not have the time or patience to create your own Pinterest templates. There are two options:
Option A: Go to the page entitled: 200 Free Pinterest Templates to bring traffic to your blog. Here you’ll find lots of pre-made Pinterest Templates that you can download and customize for “your” blog.
Option B: Learn why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins. For the people that want to design their own pins.
Pinterest pin layouts are a big part of success with Pinterest and also finding a simple and repeatable way to make your pins.
NOTE: Clicking on the pins below you’ll be able to “Save” the pin, but it won’t allow you to customize it. To “Customize” the pin, you’ll need to visit the hyperlink, open it in Canva and make your changes in Canva. Happy Pinning!
“Some” (but not all) of the files have been designed to go viral that will help you increase your blog traffic and earn money online.
Free Pinterest Pin Templates
Recognize this image? It was made from these free templates and didn’t take long at all to create and it’s already one of my favorite pins.
- Applecart Lane – 5 Templates – Go to the bottom of the page for the “5” Free Templates and look for the image listed above. Some very nice pins here for you to use. These are pins at the top of the pecking order to use. At the bottom of this post, you’ll see a few pins that were made to promote this post with a few of these templates.
2. Blogging your Blog – 3 Templates – I especially like the one on the far right (page no longer exists).
3. Broke Life Mom – 8 Templates – The one on the bottom (with the #9) is used quite frequently, and can bring a lot of traffic to your blog.
4. Crystal Jenkins Blog – 10 Templates (link removed, unable to connect).
5. Full Circle Digital – 3 Templates
6. Introvert Coach by Anna – 6 Templates
18 more Feminine Templates – Click on the link (of the hyperlinked page) that says: Get the Template. It’s a free 18-page eBook/workbook Canva Template design.
7. Inventicity by Cecilia Elisa – Start here to get her Templates. Check on a monthly basis for more updated pins (per month).
45 Templates and 20 More Templates for August. Here are just a few select few from there.
8. LifetimeFlux – The four Pinterest templates are all incorporated with bright colours, and are 600×900. These are ideal for what Pinterest looks for, which is the 2×3 size for optimal placement. (link removed, can’t connect to site).
9. Mail Chimp – 5 Templates
10. The Maker’s Map by Amber – 24 Templates – Unfortunately, these templates are not available. There’s probably a different link, so I’m keeping the image below and I’ll be on the hunt to see if I can find these. If not, I might just make up a new batch myself.
11. Morgan Tylka – 25 Templates at MKT
12 Templates and 3 Seasonal Templates
13. Pinner Wisdom – 5 Board Cover pins – Note: The links to the various templates are contained “within” the pdf file called Pinner Wisdom Starter pack.
Pinner Wisdom – 8 Templates (see the Note: above)
14. PinArtwork – 20 Free Pinterest Templates
To get the 20 Free Pinterest Templates:
a. Subscribe to the PinArtwork blog and I’ll e-mail you the code to get the 20 Free Pinterest Templates listed below (to subscribe, see Opt-in to the right – in sidebar). Six of them located at the bottom of the page were created with these Free Pinterest Templates —– or ——–
b. Click on the Landing Page below and fill out the form. This is the “preferred method”. All you need to do is to provide your email address and then copy and paste the prompted link into your browser to grab the free set of 20 Pinterest Templates. (no code required).
These (below) are the same free Templates as above, they’ve been enlarged for you to see.
I’m doing something a little out of the ordinary. Below are 20 Free Fall Decor templates for you. To get these subscribe to my blog, and in the first name field be sure to put your first name and (“free fall pins”). Then once I get a notification that you’ve subscribed, I’ll e-mail you the code to get them. You’ll just need a Free Canva account to access them:
20 Free Fall Decor Templates
15. Pixistock – 4 Templates (link removed, can’t connect)
Templates that are e-mailed to you:
Sign up to get 5 Free Templates emailed to you every month at Heather Wallace’s Flower Child and Virtual Services. (link removed, page cannot be found anymore).
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools and resources.
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way.
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – a post that descriptively explains how to use Yoast SEO. Great for beginning bloggers!
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
- Freebies: Free resources for you to download and use as ready-references.
“Hi Scott! That’s a great post! (this one) I actually saw some pin templates on there that I really liked. I think you should get a little creative on the other pins, but honestly, I think this post will do well on Pinterest regardless. That’s a massive list of free templates, and I know from my own keyword research that a lot of people are searching for free Pinterest templates on Google and Pinterest.”Morgan Tylka 25 Templates from MKT
Some of the “Free” Pinterest Templates from PinArtwork.
Related posts that you might want to visit on this website:
If you liked this post, please pin the image below so that it can make it into the Tailwind Community of 100 saves or more. Thank You.