Last Updated on April 13, 2022 by Scott Charleboix
In today’s post, we’ll be looking at some of my favorite pins that feature blogging planners / organizers.
PinArtwork – Learn to Start blogging here at PinArtwork, including how to grow your blog with Pinterest and/or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and plug-ins. At PinArtwork, I’ll provide you with suggestions, tips, and ways for new bloggers on how to start blogging and how to start a blog and make money. My blog is principally blogging for beginners but with all the wealth of information I have on my blog, you’re likely to find everything you need.
I think it’s more advantageous to you if I provide you with actual planners/organizers that you’re able to purchase. Therefore we’ll look at some of my favorite blogging planners / organizers. This link provides all of the Blogging Planners / Organizers Pinterest Pins (88 of them) that I have on my Pinterest Board. Some of which you’ll see again below. I’ve already earmarked some of my favorite pins. Therefore, I’ll add the pins, their links, and we’ll begin to look at various blogging planners / organizers.
What is Blogtober?
Blogtober is an annual event for bloggers. It’s one of the best ways for how to grow your Blog
It’s a blogging event held in the month of every October where participating bloggers blog every day the entire month! Yes, every day!
The Blogtober Challenge from last year (2020) brought me so much traffic that it has become my number #1 Pinterest Board with over 2 million Pinterest Impressions within the last 90 days. And to this day I still get traffic from those old posts.
Blogging Planners / Organizers
The first one that comes to mind is my blogging planner. It’s chock full of information (20 Planners) and most of this information if you enroll in my blogging mini-course you can get for free. Otherwise, it’ll cost $15.00 (if you don’t enroll). To see all of the information that’s provided in this tremendous offer, please visit my a planner for new bloggers post.
The second blogging planners / organizers that comes to mind is from Stray Curls (depicted below). For $9.00 you get a lot of things, the only drawback is that they aren’t digital. But you can print as many copies for your organizer as you need.
If you’re looking to have a daily planner or a blog post schedule planner this is probably one of the best deals that I’ve seen for you to organize having a blog content planner. A good thing about this offer is the flexibility of being able to print as many copies as you need. Stray Curls is offering a free copy of her planners, so if you’re interested in getting one for yourself, head on over to her blog.
Here are the other blogging planner / organizers that I liked from Pinterest that I’d like to examine closer. In this blog post, we’ll look at three of them at a time. I initially had a pin between these two but I couldn’t locate how to get the free planner so I’ve deleted the pin that I was “intending” to use.
Here is what’s included in the 2021 Blog Planner download package. The following 9 pages can be downloaded in US Letter size (8.5 x 11) Absolutely Free:
- 2021 Calendar
- Undated Monthly Calendar
- Undated Monthly Editorial Calendar
- Post Brainstorming Guide
- Weekly Post Planner
From the Best Planners for Moms (above) here are her Top 3 Choices of Planners for Moms.
Below are three pins:
- Here’s what you’ll get for the Free Blog Planner for Lifestyle Bloggers:
- Blog Post Planning Page
- Blog Post Pre-Publish Checklist
- Website Stat Tracker
- Yearly Goal Planner
- Top Post Tracker
- Blog Post Series Planner
- Blank Monthly Calendar
- Blank Week Of Planner
2. Here’s what is included in the 2nd pin (Ultimate Blogging Starter Kit)
How to Start Blogging for Beginners includes:
- 12 Page Step-by-Step WordPress Guide: Just to make it easier on you!
- 25 point Blog Checklist: The things you NEED to do before publishing your first blog post.
- 150 Blog Post Ideas: Non generic blog post ideas for six different blogging niches including Beauty, Food, Moms, Fitness, Travel and Fashion.
- 75 Click Worthy Blog Post Titles: The goal is to get people to click on your blog posts!
- 350 Targeted Hashtags: Examples of what Social media hashtags get the most likes.
- My #1 Tip for using Instagram Hashtags
- Daily & Weekly Planner: Planning is essential to blogging, or else it WILL get hectic.
- 40 point Resource List: All of my favorite blogging programs, websites, and services in one place.
- List of Affiliate Programs: New bloggers CAN make affiliate income right away, you just have to know which programs to join.
3. You get a lot of information with the last pin (listed below – The Fool-Proof Blog Plan) for a cost of $27.00.
Below are two pins of:
Free 12 Page Blogging Planner – here’s everything that is included in the planner:
- Cover Page
- Affiliate Tracker
- Facebook Group Tracker
- Blog Traffic Tracker
- Blog Promo Checklist
- Blog Post Planner-2 Pages
- Blog Post Worksheet
- On-Page SEO Checklist
- Quarterly Goals PDF
- Weekly To-do List
- Free Resources List
- Blog Expense Tracker
How to Plan your Blog Content for a Whole Year and Crush it – Stray Curls again and now I’ve found out that she has a 12-Page Free Planner too if you’re interested (pictured below). The cute printable blog planner contains 12 pages that you can download for free.
The last two pins I want to take a look at are:
- SimplePinMedia Pinterest Planner – I got this very helpful planner when I first started blogging and it’s free.
- The Ultimate Blog Planning Notebook –
For this blog post I tried to stay focused on printable blogging planners /organizers. But let’s not forget about software programs to help you stay organized. If you have Microsoft Office one of the handiest programs to stay organized that I use on a regular basis is Microsoft Outlook. A program that I personally haven’t used but I’ve seen recommended by a lot of other bloggers is Trello.
I have heard great things about Trello and it looks like a very useful program. What is your favorite way to stay organized? I’d love to hear from you!
How to write a blogging schedule?
If you’ve been wondering how to write a schedule where you can plan for your future blog posts, please read the post that I wrote called: How to create a consistent blogging schedule? it’s where I explain how to create a consistent blogging schedule and why it’s important.
Blogtober Posts 2021 Schedule
October 1st – What is Blogtober? Blogtober Challenge 2021
Oct 2 – Day 2 – Bedroom ideas
Oct 3 – Day 3 – 10 Favorite decks for your house
Oct 4 – Day 4 – Beaches
Oct 5 – Day 5 – Whales
Oct 6 – Day 6 – Favorite places to visit
Oct 7 – Day 7 – 10 Goal planning pins
Oct 8 – Day 8 – 10 October wallpaper pins
Oct 9 – Day 9 – Halloween – Fall porches and fall decor
Oct 10 – Day 10 – 20 Candle centerpieces
Oct 11 – Day 11 – Harry Potter Decorations
Oct 12 – Day 12 – 7 Self Reflections from PinArtwork on Blogging
Oct 13 – Day 13 – 12+ Thanksgiving Day Decorations
Oct 14 – Day 14 – 10 part Blogging Series to Improving your SEO with Keyword Research
Oct 15 – Day 15 – Backyard Decorating Ideas
Oct 16 – Day 16 – 10 Ideas for organizing your Garage
Oct 17 – Day 17 – 10 Penguins
Oct 18 – Day 18 – 10 Polar Bears
Oct 19 – Day 19 – 12 Blogging Planners / Organizers
Oct 20 – Day 20 – 20 Health and Fitness pins
Oct 21 – Day 21 – New Year’s Goals for 2022
Oct 22 – Day 22 – 12 Favorite Affiliate Marketing Link pins
Oct 23 – Day 23 – Top 25 How to get traffic to your website pins
Oct 24 – Day 24 – Top 20 Motivational and Inspirational pins
Oct 25 – Day 25 – Cruella Deville movie
Oct 26 – Day 26 – Top 20 Best Pinterest Marketing tips
Oct 27 – Day 27 – Top 20 Best E-mail Marketing Tips
Oct 28 – Day 28 – Top 20 Freebie Offers
Oct 29 – Day 29 – Top 20 Powerful Blogging tips for Beginners pins
Oct 30 – Day 30 – Top 10 Blog Content Planning tips pins
Oct 31 – Day 31 – Awe-inspiring Top 10 Pinterest Impression pins
Blogtober Posts 2020
October 1st – What is Blogtober? Blogtober Challenge 2020
Oct 2 – Day 2 – Halloween Movies Bucket List
Oct 3 – Day 3 – Top 20 Lighthouse Photos
Oct 4 – Day 4 – Fall Colors in the State of Wisconsin
Oct 5 – Day 5 – Top 10 Favorite Cartoon shows as a kid
Oct 6 – Day 6 – Top 10 Norman Rockwell Paintings
Oct 7 – Day 7 – Top 10 Jack Vettrianno Paintings
Oct 8 – Day 8 – Top 10 Favorite Time Travel Movies
Oct 9 – Day 9 – Top 10 Big Bang Theory Favorite Episodes
Oct 10 – Day 10 – Favorite Big Bang Theory Character
Oct 11 – Day 11 – Top 5 Reality TV Shows
Oct 12 – Day 12 – Top 10 Favorite Television Shows as a kid
Oct 13 – Day 13 – 15 Pinterest Boards = 1,178 Group Boards
Oct 14 – Day 14 – Top 10 DC Super Heroes
Oct 15 – Day 15 – Top 10 Marvel Super Heroes
Oct 16 – Day 16 – Top 20 Great Images from around Pinterest
Oct 17 – Day 17 – Meow! Cats Only
Oct 18 – Day 18 – Favorite Funniest Moment that makes me laugh
Oct 19 – Day 19 – Mary Ann or Ginger?
Oct 20 – Day 20 – Favorite Place I ever visited Cairo Egypt
Oct 21 – Day 21 – Top 50 Greatest Movies
Oct 22 – Day 22 – Thomas Kinkade Paintings – The Painter of Light
Oct 23 – Day 23 – Top 10 Favorite Faith pins
Oct 24 – Day 24 – Top 10 Favorite Chess pins
Oct 25 – Day 25 – Top 20 Favorite “Viral” pins from Pinterest
Oct 26 – Day 26 – Top 10 “Creative” photos from Pinterest
Oct 27 – Day 27 – 50 Free Tips and Tricks for Bloggers
Oct 28 – Day 28 – Top 50 Best and Funniest Coffee cup pins
Oct 29 – Day 29 – Top 20 Ways to manage your money
Oct 30 – Day 30 – Top 40 Fall Decor pins for the upcoming Holidays
Oct 31 – Day 31 – Happy Halloween
More Fall Ideas
- Looking for more farmhouse fall decor inspiration? Then, check out these 60+ fall farmhouse decor ideas.
- If that’s not enough inspiration, check out this BEST collection of 130+ autumn decor ideas.
- And, for some fall food inspiration check out this ultimate collection of over 100 weeknight dinners that are perfect for busy families
How to make the most out of Pinterest?
Check out these highly-recommended Pinterest tools
and resources and other blog posts.
- 300+ Motivational Quotes to help achieve your goals
- 100+ Faith Quotes about the power of prayer
- 20 Recommended Free Stock image websites for your blog
- How to triple your Pinterest Impressions
- 11 Online Course platforms to build your own online course
- 50 Pins to inspire creating your own Awesome “Viral” Pins
- How to look at the Effectiveness of your SEO
- How to set up your WordPress Blog from scratch
- A Pinterest Online Course for new bloggers to show you how to set up a blog, grow it, and use Pinterest the right way.
- SEO Checklist items for WordPress Blogs – my number #1 Blog Post. NOTE: But this blog post is quickly catching up to it and might surpass it.
- Top 10 Questions everyone working with Pinterest should know how to answer
- New bloggers: Be sure to check out: “How to generate marketing for your blog.” Because having a marketing plan for Pinterest and your Blog allows you to concentrate on the four main elements of a marketing plan:
- Why you need to use Canva for creating Pinterest pins.
If you’re a blogger and you’re going to be participating in the Blogtober Challenge 2021 please be sure to drop me a comment so that I can provide you with a backlink to your blog. Be sure to provide the name and URL of your blog. Thank You. Looking forward to seeing how big of a list I can get for fellow Blogtober bloggers.
If you liked this post, here’s some more suggestions for you to take a look at: