Last Updated on January 18, 2022 by Scott Charleboix
This post is 10 Short Quotes about life. The quotes are originally from 300+ Motivational Quotes to Reach your potential each day by Nicole Martins Ferrerira, that were published on 5 Oct 2020 and are just the ticket you need to provide that motivation that you might need in a pinch. I’ve added pictures to the quotes to make them stand out more.
If you’d like to see a whole lot more pins that I’ve created for quotes, please visit my post called 300+ Short Inspirational Quotes to achieve your goals. This particular post (300+ …) is under construction because I’m breaking it up into a whole bunch of smaller sections to improve the post’s ranking potential.
10 Short quotes about life
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
2. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” – Herb Brooks
3. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” – Yuri Kochiyama
4. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
6. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
8. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
9. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
10. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
11. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
I hope that you’ve liked these short yet simple quotes about Life.