Last Updated on January 10, 2022 by scottkandh
This post, 10 Quotes to make it through the day is from 300+ Motivational Quotes to Reach your potential each day by Nicole Martins Ferrerira, that were published on 5 Oct 2020 are just the ticket you need to provide that motivation that you might need in a pinch.
If you’d like to see a whole lot more pins that I’ve created for quotes, please visit my post called 300+ Short Inspirational Quotes to achieve your goals. This particular post (300+ …) is under construction because I’m breaking it up into a whole bunch of smaller sections to improve the post’s ranking potential.
10 Quotes to make it through the day
- “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
2. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
4. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
5. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
6. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
7. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain
9. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
10. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
As I mentioned earlier I hope that these quotes will help your day be a lot better and that you’ve liked these images.