Improving the world by helping Pinterest users to start a blog, grow their blog, monetize it,
and providing general information for the Social platform of Pinterest.
About this Blog: I started PinArtwork because I wanted to showcase my Pinterest pins on my account, PinArtwork Blogger. Above all, I believe that anyone who creates content for Pinterest and is inspiring to be an online entrepreneur can learn how to Start a Blog, Grow their Blog, and then Monetize their Blog to make money. Therefore, PinArtwork is a self-improvement website to help Pinterest newcomers by providing you with the information that has taken me months to gather so that you can quickly grow your own blog and then monetize it. In conclusion, PinArtwork is geared towards Pinterest newcomers so that you can learn about many things and all of the various elements associated with blogging. If you like this website, please subscribe, I have many forms located throughout this website for you sign up and receive e-mails delivered straight to your inbox for new posts. You can unsubscribe anytime.
This post contains affiliate links, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you
should you click through and make a purchase.
*************************** Start Here *******************************
To get started on my blog you can look at three principal avenues (listed below):
- Quizzes – If you’re a new blogger or an intermediate blogger please take a moment of your busy time to take one of six (6) quizzes to help steer your blog in the right direction. The quizzes are meant to provide you with entertainment, inspiration, and insight into your blogging journey. They’re very helpful to give you pointers.
- Cornerstone Posts – please take a look at my Top 25 Cornerstone posts. These are “the important blog posts” to continue bringing traffic to PinArtwork.
- Start, Grow, or Monetize your Blog – depending on where you are at in your blogging journey, pick from one of the three pins (below) or the links to the left to look at all posts depicting if you want to Start your Blog, Grow your Blog, or Monetize it!
The Magic Formula to Successful Blogging
|Step 1:||Step 2:||Step 3:|
|Start your Blog||Grow your Blog||Monetize It!|
|Plan your blog’s niche||Create your Blog’s content||Sell physical/digital products|
|Part 1 – Set up your domain||Promote your blog on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail||Use Affiliate Marketing|
|Part 2 – Design your blog with WordPress||Uncover the secrets of making money online and join Wealthy Affiliates|
|Enroll in the Free Blogging|
|Enroll in the Free Blogging|
|Enroll in the Free Blogging|
Top 10 Popular Posts (# of Total shares as of 9/10/2021)
- Star Trek – The Original Series – 9K
- Lassoing the Moon (my 1st viral pin) – 4K
- Top 40 Fall Decor pins for “important” holidays – 4K
- Star Trek TOS Phenomenal Collage Pins by Michael Schuh – 2K
- Norman Rockwell Paintings – 910
- Top 40 Halloween pins – 687
- An Awesome collage of Star Trek – TOS poster pins – 2K
- 300+ Motivational and Inspirational Quotes – 436
- Star Trek – The Next Generation – 351
- 200+ Free Pinterest Templates for your blog – 304
I am trying to build-up a list of people who would like to help answer questions that bloggers might have related to starting a blog, growing their blog, monetizing a blog, or Pinterest related questions. If this sounds likes something you’d like to be a part of, I hope you’ll join my Facebook Group – PinArtwork. Thank you!
I’ve built a short list of frequently asked questions that discuss Pinterest, SEO, Starting, Growing, or Monetizing your Blog. If you think of something I need to add please drop me a comment. Here’s the FAQ link.
Also, if you’re a blogger and are a member of Tailwind Communities, please send me a comment or an e-mail (PinArtwork@PinArtwork.com) so I can invite you to my Tailwind Community and show off your pins.
If you’ve been coming to my blog and looking at my recommended list of 100+ Pinterest Boards it’s been moved to another post. See the hyperlink above for a link to that post.
NEW! I’m proud to announce the 2nd course that I’ve created called PinArtwork’s SEO Hurdle Course. I haven’t created a Pinterest Course but it’s on the horizon. To see all of my courses (all two for now) they’re available on PinArtwork Courses. The SEO Hurdle Course is available for you to enroll for $40.00. For more details and to look at it’s course outline, please visit PinArtwork Courses. Thank you.
PinArtwork Blog Growth Planner
I’ve put all of the information in the PinArtwork Blog Growth Planner that costs $15.00 and placed it into my Free Blogging Mini-Course. It just requires a small effort on your part to subscribe to my blog to get the course for free.
Proven Checklists to Start a Blog, Grow a Blog, or Monetize it!
My blog has taken a turn of events. As a result, I’m now leaning more in the direction of Affiliate Marketing rather than placing an emphasis on selling digital products. I’m so convinced that there will be more profit to be made in the Affiliate Marketing arena that I’ve decided to share with you several of the checklists that are in my PinArtwork Blog Growth Planner. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, this way you’ll get a taste of the checklists that I have in my planner and may decide to buy it. Without any more delay, here’s a link to: Proven checklists to start a blog -grow-a-blog or-monetize it! Enjoy.
How to start a Blog on WordPress will guide you in setting up your domain for Bluehost – it’s a very similar process for SiteGround. Consequently, you necessarily don’t have to do it in this order, but I’m recommending that new bloggers might want to proceed in this “suggested” fashion. Bluehost is not as customer-oriented and doesn’t have quite the speed of SiteGround: however, Bluehost is a good domain to learn the basics, and if you’d like you can migrate from Bluehost to SiteGround about 5 – 6 months down the road.
Moreover, a better deal than the one above is a limited-time offer through Nameboy where you can get Bluehost for just $2.75 per month as opposed to $3.95 per month. Usually, the starting price is $8.99/month. The choice between the two looks pretty obvious.
How can I start a blog and make money with it? Anyone can start a blog. I suggest that you can get one started with Nameboy (it will provide you with Bluehost and WordPress) for less than $3.00 per month.
To start a blog and make money you need to have a plan. In order for it to be profitable, there’s a right way and a wrong way.
For example, you don’t need to be an expert at computers – but you do need to have the dedication to make the computer to what you need it to do.
For example, WordPress has been updated to version 5.8. To learn more about some of it’s new features visit the post entitled: Features of the new version of WordPress 5.8. It’s not a fancy post but it’ll provide you with some of the important things for you to take a look at when you write new posts and might want to start using some of these new features.
Also, as a new blogger you need to be willing to learn. Did I mention learning already? Because in the first 3 – 6 months of blogging there’s a considerable number of things to learn. Blogging is hard work and the road to profit could possibly be a long journey. I highly recommend to new bloggers that this is your best route (by clicking on the image below). Check it out now, while it’s still available for less than $3.00 per month.
I’ve put together a short video that quickly covers the program called Nameboy which is a Domain Name Generator.
To make my homepage run a little faster, I’ve moved the video to another post called Creating a new website – adding a new domain
Above all, Nameboy suggests different domain names that are available, there’s also a great opportunity for new bloggers to get hosting on Bluehost for $2.75 per month.
I’ve done the homework for you. Now is the best time to take advantage of getting Bluehost through Nameboy for less than $3.00 per month. Compare the prices for Bluehost through Nameboy to SiteGround below:
SiteGround Specials during their Summer Special 68% off prices
Discounted from $8.99/mo.
I hope that you can see that I’m trying to save you the most money by getting Bluehost while their offer still lasts.
Where do you stand for your blogging journey?
Below are a few posts to help you get started, dependent on where you’re at in your blogging journey. From left to right are: Starting your Blog, Growing a Blog, and Monetizing your Blog.
|Starting your Blog||Growing a Blog||Monetizing your Blog|
|How to start a Blog on WordPress.||52 Types of various Blog posts to substantially grow your blog.||7 Steps checklist. A “free” checklist to make your 1st Tripwire (for your blog). 7 basic process steps to create a tripwire.|
|A Guide to starting a Blog from scratch (using WordPress for the first time). (This is for “after” you’ve established your domain.||20 Baby Steps to successfully growing your Blog.||How to make a Tripwire for your Blog.|
Finding Blog posts on PinArtwork
To look at my blog posts, go to the Blogs Menu at the top (for all of the posts). I’ve also added some drop-down posts in the Blogging 101 Menu (at the top of every page) for the Categories listed below:
- Artwork (Star Trek, Norman Rockwell, Thomas Kinkade, Jack Vettriano, and more).
- Checklists (for bloggers)
- E-mail marketing
- Grow a Blog
- Monetize your Blog
- PinArtwork Courses
- PinArtwork Freebies
- Pinterest posts or
- Start a Blog
- Ways to Improve your SEO
Top 3 Pinterest Boards
Blogtober: In October of 2020, I participated in my first Blogtober Challenge. To clarify, this Pinterest board has resulted in more than 2 million Pinterest Impressions within the last 90 days. To learn more about Blogtober, visit my post Blogtober Challenge 2021.
Star Trek Pins from The Original Series (TOS) and The Next Generation (TNG) – this is my number one post (Star Trek TOS) that has more than 9,000 Social Shares.
Fall Decor – Fall decor pins for the holidays.
In case you’re wondering I’ve used Bluehost and SiteGround. Both of them are exceptionally good host programs. Bluehost costs a little bit less per month than SiteGround. If cost isn’t prohibitive I would highly recommend SiteGround for its speed, support, and you’ll actually feel like you’re in control of your blog.
Artwork posts by subject:
- How to Start a Blog favorite posts:
- How to Grow your Blog favorite posts:
- How to Monetize your Blog favorite posts
- Favorite Pinterest Tips:
- PinArtwork Blogging Resources:
One of the keys to growing your blog is content, content, content!
Below are the 10 Commandments of using Pinterest for business. Using these Commandments will “tremendously” boost your Pinterest Impressions.
Here’s some “recommended” posts and pages that you might want to visit on my website:
If you want to learn information about how to make “Viral“ pinsPinArtwork
I’d suggest the two links listed below:
My blog is here to help you with a lot of free tools for starting a blog, growing a blog, or monetizing it. But if you’re a new blogger you might not want to wade in the weeds and you want to get straight to the heart of the matter. If this is the case, I have a wonderful deal for you with some of the courses available, the same way that I got my blog started with taking Carly’s courses to learn the ropes. I’ve arranged them by the classification they fall into (starting, growing, or monetizing a blog).
Starting a Blog
- Engaging Your Audience – The Secret to Monetizing your blog beyond ad income! $47.00
Growing a Blog
- Pinteresting Strategies – The popular manual pinning course – $57.00
- Pinterest Title Traffic Hacks for Bloggers – 7 crazy easy tricks to increase your traffic from Pinterest… just by changing how you write headlines. as of 5/6/21, it’s available at a discounted price of $17.00 (normally $27.00).
- Pin Design Rules to Break – 7 pin design rules … that are probably holding you back (as above, it’s available at a discounted price of $17.00 (normally $27.00).
- Pin Template Starter Kit – A free kit of Pinterest pins for you to edit and publish.
- Pinteresting Pins Subscription + Mastermind. Pins that get sent straight to your inbox.
For ONLY 25 bucks a month, you get:
- All those hours spent in pin creation – BACK
- 10 custom Canva pin templates (delivered to your inbox) monthly
- 10 custom Picmonkey pin templates (delivered to your inbox) monthly
- pins with seasonal themes for big holidays
- confidence that your pins DO look amazing (and it only took you minutes)
- total freedom from worrying that your pins are hard to read on mobile (HUGE!)
- step-by-step Canva & PicMonkey tutorials, showing you how to best USE the pins
- access to an exclusive Facebook community
- a direct line (via the FB group) to a Pinterest expert who has dedicated her blogging career to figuring out the platform
- monthly live coaching calls or Q+A session – where we look at what’s working on Pinterest NOW
- BONUS: 10 EXTRA CANVA PINS, 10 EXTRA PICMONKEY PINS WITH YOUR FIRST MONTH! WOOHOO!
Monetizing your Blog
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers – Have you tried affiliate marketing and feel like you’re failing? Do you wonder why it looks so easy for some people to make sales…and wonder what secrets they know that you don’t? Then this course is for you! I’ve taken this course and it’s provided me with a lot of helpful insights into Affiliate Marketing that I wasn’t aware of. It’s not a step-by-step approach. But it’s the next best thing to help you get get over the hump. It’s provided me with useful tidbits to hep restructure the layout of my website in pursuit of what most new bloggers are hoping to achieve – financial success by blogging.
One of the last things that I want to leave you with is a pin that I came across that greatly personifies and sums up very easily the daily life of a “new” blogger. If your a blogger, it’s very important to have an understanding of SMART goals and how to achieve them. Here’s a link to this pin if you would like to visit that site for more information.
Before you leave, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pin one of your favorite pins that are on this page. Feel free to pick more than one.
Number of items in cart: 0
- Your cart is empty.
- Total: $0.00