If you had to ask me in one word what is my niche the answer would simply be: Pinterest.
This post contains affiliate links, I’ll make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.
I wrote this blog for the love of Pinterest and to help other people that like Pinterest as much as I do and want to start, grow, or monetize a blog of your own to make money and have fun at the same time.
*************************** Start Here *******************************
To look at “All” blog posts written for PinArtwork,
click on Blogs: in the menu above (or Blogs to the left).
Depending on where you are at in your blogging journey, pick from one of the three pins (below) to look at all posts depicting Start your Blog, Grow your Blog, or to Monetize it!
|Start your Blog||Grow a Blog||Monetize your Blog|
The Magic Formula to Successful Blogging
|Step 1:||Step 2:||Step 3:|
|Start your Blog||Grow your Blog||Monetize It!|
|Plan your blog’s niche||Create your Blog’s content||Sell products|
|Set up your domain||Promote your blog on Pinterest, Facebook, and e-mail||Sell digital products|
|Design your blog with WordPress||Use Affiliate Marketing|
PinArtwork is proud to announce a Blog Growth planner for new or existing bloggers developed to:
- Start a Blog
- Grow a Blog
- Monetize it! or
- Build more Pinterest Followers
What you get with the Blog Growth Planner for $15:
Note: The 7-day Blog Launch Checklist comes free whether or not you decide to buy the Blog Growth Planner. It just requires your subscription to my blog to get this free checklist. This Blog Growth Planner is packed with a bunch of useful information to get your blog quickly off the ground and begin to monetize it. The 7-day Blog Launch Checklist will guide you through seven days on step-by-step suggestions to launch your blog. If you’ve been contemplating making a blog, why wait? Subscribe today!
Look at all of the 20 items that you get with this Blog Growth Planner!
for the low price of $15.00
- 7-day Blog Launch Checklist
- 10 Sites to help you become an expert at how to Monetize your Blog
- 12-Month Marketing Blog Plan
- 40 Awesome Blogs to help with How to Grow your Blog
- Anatomy of a Perfect Pin
- Blog Post Checklist
- Blog Growth Monthly Plan
- Blog Growth Weekly Plan
- Blog Growth Yearly Plan
- Blogging Development Checklist (basic outline checklist)
- Tripwire Checklist (a brief overview of items to make a Tripwire)
- How to make a Tripwire – ($47 Retail Value – on my site – $10.00) – detailed instructions to set up a Tripwire from beginning to end.
- PinArtwork Graphic Ease (P.A.G.E.)
- Pinterest Checklist with Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Tips
- Pinterest Marketing (four ways to market Pinterest)
- Pinterest Overview Facts (short introduction to Pinterest)
- Seasonal Planning @ a Glance for Pinterest
- Stats you should track for your Blog
- The Ultimate Guide to making Blog Graphics Step by Step
- Tools of the Craft
To get the Blog Growth Planner or 7-day Blog Launch Checklist
Click on the image below and you’ll be asked to subscribe to my blog for the checklist and then afforded the opportunity to get this comprehensive planner that I wish would have been available when I first started blogging. It would have saved so much time to learn how to do all this that’s provided in one convenient package. 7-Day Blog Launch Checklist is provided for free whether or not you decide to buy this planner.
***************Continue here for your blogging journey****************
|Start your Blog||Grow a Blog||Monetize it!|
Where do you stand for your blogging journey? On the left is Start your Blog, in the middle is Grow a Blog, and on the right Monetize it! The two posts on the far left are a two-part series. The first one will guide you in setting up your domain. The latter one (A Guide to Starting a Blog from Scratch) touches bases more on WordPress after you’ve established your domain.
Top 10 Popular Posts
(# of Total shares as of 4/22/2021)
- Star Trek – The Original Series – 4K
- 300+ Motivational and Inspirational Quotes – 410
- Lassoing the Moon (my viral pin) – 347
- Norman Rockwell Paintings – 313
- 200+ Free Pinterest Templates for your blog – 304
- How to Boost your SEO (very informative) – 257
- Star Trek – The Next Generation – 282
- Blogtober Day 16 – 20 Top Great Images
from around Pinterest – 229
- Star Trek TOS Phenomenal Collage Pins by Michael Schuh – 186
- Effective Ways to Increase Website Traffic – 123
At this point, I am greatly excited to let you know that my blog has been nominated for “Best Newcomer of the Year” for the Infinity Blog Awards 2021. The final results for 2021 haven’t been announced yet but the finalist’s blogs will be provided sometime around June 1st, 2021.
I sincerely need your help! To vote for PinArtwork, please vote at https://infinityblogawards.com/poll/new-comer-of-the-year-2021/ and select PinArtwork. Thank you very much.
Finding Blog posts on PinArtwork
To look at my blog posts, you can visit the Blogs Menu at the top or visit the image below where I’ve wrapped up a majority of my posts arranged by category.
Top 3 Pinterest Boards
- Star Trek Pins from The Original Series (TOS) and The Next Generation (TNG)
- Star Trek pins collage – a collage to represent moments from Star Trek’s The Original Series (TOS). This blog post features at least one poster for every episode of Star Trek TOS. I’m in the process right now to create new ones. I’m nearly done finishing all of the pins, there’s only about 7 more to go. Then I’ll make more pins for TNG series.
- In October of 2020, I participated in my first Blogtober Challenge. I’m looking for this October to make some new boards.
The 16 pins below represent the cornerstone (important) posts on my blog. The Blogtober Challenge 2020 offers a variety of posts that were written in October 2020 (including a couple of articles written about evaluating “viral” pins). There’s an index of all the Blogtober posts on every Blogtober post, so please be sure to visit at least one of the Blogtober posts.
This month’s featured post – The Ultimate Guide to making blog graphics with step by step instructions.
This week’s featured post
How to grow your Pinterest followers online E-course.
In case you’re wondering I’ve used Bluehost and SiteGround. Both of them are exceptionally good host programs. Bluehost costs a little bit less per month than SiteGround. If cost isn’t prohibitive I would highly recommend SiteGround for its speed, support, and you’ll actually feel like you’re in control of your blog.
About this Blog
I started PinArtwork because I wanted to showcase my Pinterest pins on my account, PinArtwork Blogger.
I believe that anyone who creates content for Pinterest and is inspiring to be an online entrepreneur can learn how: to Start a Blog, Grow their Blog, and then Monetize their Blog to make money.
PinArtwork is here to help Pinterest newcomers by providing you with the information that has taken me months to gather so that you can quickly grow your own blog. This blog’s main purpose is about celebrating our love for Pinterest for people that are contemplating to start their own blog. It’s geared towards Pinterest newcomers so that you can learn about many things and all of the various elements associated with blogging such as these cornerstone posts:
- Grow traffic to your blog by effective Search Engine Optimization checklists.
- Grow your number of Pinterest followers as well as your blog users.
- How to look at the analytics of your Pinterest account.
- How to make Pinterest Pins with Canva.
- How to Strategize your Pinning Process.
- How to use Pinterest.
- How to use Tailwind.
- Where to find Tailwind Communities.
As a way to grow my Blog’s traffic I am a Content Creator and I make about one or two pins daily for Star Trek TOS and shortly I’ll be making new pins for Star Trek TNG.
It’s my sincere hope that if you have a question about Pinterest, you’ll drop me a comment so that I can be your go-to-guy for Pinterest matters.
I developed this website with the use of Bluehost and then changed it to SiteGround. The way I look for ways to boost your SEO is by (normally) picking a topic that falls into one of these four categories listed below:
The Complete Blog of M*A*S*H – In the works
|Paintings||Quotes||Star Trek Pins|
Artwork to depict every episode of the seven seasons that aired for Star Trek – The Next Generation
Artwork to depict every episode of Star Trek – The Original Series
Norman Rockwell paintings that were featured in the Saturday Evening Post from 1916 to 1971. (I’m still working on 1928 – 1943 paintings).
More than 100 prayer quotes that I’m trying to complete an image for every quote.
Sometimes you need that little extra push. These are a lot more than 300 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes to reach your potential each day.
These are my Top 10 favorite creative photos from Pinterest.
My Top 10 Favorite “Faith” pins from around Pinterest.
These are my Top 10 favorite paintings from the artist Thomas Kinkade, also known as the Painter of Light.
This Blogtober post features 20 Top Great images that have been found from around Pinterest.
2004 was an exceptional year in Vettriano’s career; his best-known painting is The Singing Butler.
Artwork by artists/subject:
This blog post provides you with the Ultimate Guide to making Blog Graphics – with step by step instructions
Grow traffic to your blog by effective Search Engine Optimization checklists.
There are two types of SEO parameters: Blogging and Pinterest. Each one of these platforms has a distinct way to set up the best SEO.
Grow your number of Pinterest followers that will help in traffic to your blog.
How to look at the analytics of your Pinterest account.
How to make Pinterest Pins with Canva.
How to Strategize your Pinning Process.
How to use Pinterest.
Tailwind – #1 Pinterest Scheduler
If you want to grow your Pinterest followers and/or bring more traffic to your blog this program that will significantly give your blog a boost.
If you need an overview on how to use basics for Tailwind – click on Tailwind Basics. (Note: The program has had a couple of changes since this post was written, for the “current” version of Tailwind visit – The Ultimate Guide for using the improved Tailwind. If you’re interested in joining Tailwind, the trial period is based on 100 scheduled Pins. A major advantage to using is Tailwind is that Tailwind is a Pinterest and Instagram Partner.
Look at how your Pinterest boards can grow by viewing typical results for Pinterest users.
If you’re on the edge of your seat and you’re waiting to start your Tailwind trial, I’d like to welcome you to the Tailwind family.
Where to find Tailwind Communities.
If you like my blog, please consider joining my Tailwind Community. The link is provided below for you to join. I look forward to seeing you in my Community. This Tailwind Community is for most niches. Please keep it clean and follow the Tribe rules. I have a dozen Group boards that cover a variety of popular topics.
Tailwind has developed a new program that allows you to create a batch of beautiful pins in no time at all. In less than a 2-hour time-frame, I was able to create 32 pins (about 1 pin every 4 minutes). This would have normally taken me a lot longer and the Tailwind Create program churned out a whole bunch of “suggested” pins for me to schedule. If you want to be a perfectionist, you could ideally take a screenshot of the pin and make it in Canva. Sometimes, the pin has a little too much detail, but 9 times out of 10 I take the pin right out of Tailwind and schedule it as is (without making any modifications. If you’re a blogger, I’d highly suggest that you check out this program.
If you’re a new blogger, I highly suggest that you sign up for the program Grammarly. There’s a free program and the premium version provides the capability to check for plagiarism.
This post (in two parts) contains step-by-step instructions to create a new website by first adding your new domain. The 2nd part is looking at building your website.
Part One: Creating a new website – adding a new domain focuses on setting up the website, creating the new domain, and registering it so that your the owner of the domain and website.
Part Two: Part Two – setting up WordPress concentrates on adding your plug-ins, selecting a new theme, and the difference between a post and a page.
Grow your Blog posts
One of the best ways to grow your blog and monitor your social shares is through a plug-in called Social Warfare. Check it out at the top of any post on this website. It’s extremely easy to setup and use. With this program, it’s one extra way for you (and your visitors as well) to see which posts are performing well.
Monetize your blog
E-mail marketing Pinterest pins
A variety of Pinterest pins to build your blog’s subscribers, learn about lead magnets, programs to build e-mail subscribers, e-mail marketing techniques, e-mail list building strategies, and more.
Google Analytics by Monster Insights
Below is a link for a plug-in to help grow your blog from Google Analytics – Monster Insights.
If you’re a new blogger, I strongly suggest that you download this program for its built-in program called Headline Analyzer. With this program, you’ll be able to make your headlines more clickable and thus bring more traffic to your blog. For more information about this awesome program visit SEO Checklists for WordPress Blogs.
Another good plug-in to use is OptinMonster to add pop-ups. It’s simple and easy to use. 1,000,000+ websites are using OptinMonster to turn their traffic into subscribers, leads and sales.
Link to Pinterest Boards
Note: To see all of my boards on my Pinterest page (PinArtwork Blogger), please visit: https://www.pinterest.com/pinartwork52/boards/
It’s World Pinterest Day (every day) and it’s the perfect time to promote Pinterest and spread the enjoyment that pinning brings to everyone.
Interested in getting a Landing page and Pop-ups for your blog? By doing this, you’ll increase your Search Engine Optimization. At the same time, you’ll begin turning your clicks into customers. I strongly recommend the use of ConvertKit, OptinMonster, and Interact to grow your e-mail list and get leads.
Link to Pinterest Group Boards
I’m looking for collaborators to join my new Group Board. PinArtwork Blogger – Group Board.
Below is a big Pinterest Directory of my favorite Pinterest Group Boards.
These boards are extremely helpful to find pins to add to your own various boards.
The ones marked with an * are also available from my PinArtwork Pinterest Board. For the most part, I’m purposely trying to keep to using Group Boards that are exclusively within my niche.
- * > Mom Blogs <
- [Group Board] Xomisse Spotlight
- * A Beacon in the Darkness: Lighthouses
- A Blogging Journey
- A-List Personal Finance Bloggers
- A Mama Tale | Mama, Wife, Teacher, Blogger
- Aminta Demadura | Entrepreneur + Blogging
- Angela Giles | Online Courses| Marketing| Bullet Journal & DIY|
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anxiety Tips
- Anxiety Tips Group Board
- Awesome Bloggers Collaboration Board
- Ballen Blogger – Making Money Online with Content Marketing
- Best Blog Posts on Pinterest
- Best of: Bloggers Group Board
- * Best Tips for Blogs & Biz
- Blog Babes Group Board
- Blog Booster Board
- Blog Post Share Group Board
- * Blog | Pin it all
- * Blogger Paradise Traffic
- Blogger’s Group Board
- * Blogger’s Serving Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Unite!
- * Blogging Business
- * Blogging for Beginners
- Blogging Pin Share
- Blogging Tips
- * Blogging Tips Advice Group Board
- Blogging Tools and Tips
- Blogging Tricks & Tips
- Blogging Your Heart Out
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Blogs Worth Reading
- BossLatina | Blogging | Entrepreneur | Monetization Strategies | Small Biz | Bloguera | Emprendimiento
- Brand Glow up
- Brokegirlsgetfixed // Personal Finance & Income Growth
- Business, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship & LinkedIn Tips
- Business and Blogging Tips for Moms
- Chantel Arnett • Blogging with a Smile
- Christine Parma | Online Business Success and Mindset Coaching, Marketing + Launch Strategy
Pinterest Group Board of the Month – Christine Parma | Online Business Success and Mindset Coaching, Marketing + Launch Strategy. Lots of boards to answer nearly all of your blogging questions.
- Claire | Pinterest Strategist
- Creative Perspective (Photo) Video
- Debbie Rodrigues | Productivity Life Coach
- Enjoy Cuppa ..
- Everyone’s Blogging
- Faith’s Messenger.com
- Food I Love
- Fran | Freeborboleta – Blogging Tips + Blog Design
- Glitter & Caffeine
- Group Board for Bloggers to Share!!!
- Growing Daily | Lifestyle Blog| Productivity| Blogging Tips
- Hanna Maheen |Blogging Tips | Blogging For Beginners
- Health and Fitness
- HearMeFolks | Make Money from Home
- Home Décor for Bloggers Group Board
- Home Organization and Decor
- How to Make Money at Home using the Internet
- Improving Mental Health
- IndianGirling | Personal Development | Lifestyle Tips For Women
- Investing Strategy Group Board
- Karen Banes | Freelance Writer, Author & Content Creator
- Lidiya | Let’s Reach Success | Start a Side Hustle, Make Money Blogging & Be Your Own Boss
- Lifestyle Bloggers Group Board
- Make Money Online Business Opportunities
- Margaret Bourne | Blog Coach. Blogging Tips. Marketing Tips
- Meghan | WordPress & Blog Tips
- Mental Health Blogging Board
- Mental Health/Personal Development Bloggers
- * Money-Saving Tips & Tricks
- Motivation and Productivity Group Board
- My Daily Journal
- Nina Bungers | Pinspiration
- Personal Development TEOL Group Board
- Personal Financial Planning
- * Pintastic Bloggers Group Board
- * PinArtwork Blogger Group Board – my Pinterest Group Board.
- Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant | Pinterest Tips Group Board
- Pinterest/Tailwind Group Board
- Positive Body Image
- Sara | BLOGOLOGY | Blog about Blogging for Beginners
- Saving Money
- Savvy Budgeting Tips
- Self-love & Personal Growth
- Simplifying DIY Design | Canva Tips + Canva Tutorials
- Simply the Best | Blogger’s Group Board | All Niches Welcome
- * Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Staying Healthy Group Board
- Successful Blogging – How to Make Money Blogging | Blogging for Beginners | Blogging Tips
- * Tailwind Tips Group Board
- TBA Marketing Blog|Make money online| Entrepreneur | Blogger
- The Best of Lifestyle & Blogging
- The Blog Club
- * The Cosy Bloggers’ Club
- The Homemade Life | Blogging Tips & Essential Oils For Beginners
- * The Ultimate Bloggers Group Board
- Thriving Wonders | Personal Growth | Make Money | Blogging Tips
- Top Blogs Pinterest Viral Board
- Traffic Sphere (Group Board)
- Travel Blogs
- * Travel Destinations
- Uplifting your Spirit
- Up North Virtual Assistant
- Valerie Deveza | Social Media + Blogging + Affiliate Marketing
If you would like to see the 10 Commandments of using Pinterest for business in a vertical fashion (not the slideshow below) for you to easier pin them, please visit the post: How to triple your Pinterest Impressions which is about my new program called Manual Park Technique that will triple your Pinterest Impressions. Using this technique has “tremendously” boosted my Pinterest Impressions.
One of the keys to growing your blog is content, content, content!
Before you leave, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pin your favorite post (or posts) from the pins provided below. Feel free to pick more than one.
Guest Bloggers Wanted – please preview the Guest Post Policy below
Here’s some “recommended” posts and pages that you might want to visit on my website:
If you want to learn information about how to make “Viral“ pinsPinArtwork
I’d suggest the two links listed below:
Before you leave, please make sure that you’re using proper social distancing. Just in case you’re not, here’s a helpful reminder from Top 20 Creative pins on Pinterest.
Please subscribe to my blog. If you think of something I can do to encourage you to subscribe to my blog, I would gladly like to hear your feedback so I can get new users to subscribe. Please help in this endeavor. Thank you.
Lastly, if you liked this post, please do me a small favor and pin one of the many pins located throughout this page to help grow my social presence on Pinterest. Thank you very much and have a Good Day.
One of the last things that I want to leave you with is a pin that I came across that greatly personifies and sums up very easily the daily life of a “new” blogger. If your a blogger, it’s very important to have an understanding of SMART goals and how to achieve them. Here’s a link to this pin if you would like to visit that site for more information.
Please don’t forget to vote for my blog as Newcomer of the Year for the upcoming Infinity Blog Awards at https://infinityblogawards.com/poll/new-comer-of-the-year-2021/
Please check out these other relevant posts on my website:
- Deep Space Nine presents a Tribute of Star Trek’s The Trouble with Tribbles called Trials and Tribble-ations
- Self-Reflection: Nine Months of useful Blogging insights to grow “your” Blog’s traffic
- Star Trek TOS – An awesome collage of Star Trek – The Original Series Poster pins
- How to bring traffic to your blog with creative content.
- How I gained tremendous clicks by using Thirsty Affiliates
Number of items in cart: 0
- Your cart is empty.
- Total: $0.00