If you had to ask me in one word what is my niche the answer would simply be: Pinterest.
Top 3 Popular Posts
At this point, I am greatly excited to let you know that my blog has been nominated for “Best Newcomer of the year” for the Infinity Blog Awards 2021. The final results for 2021 haven’t been announced yet but I expect they’ll be out shortly and I’ll be checking on it regularly.
Since my interest is primarily Pinterest, in my posts, I look at ways to boost your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Blogging or Pinterest (to grow traffic to your blog). If you are a Pinterest user and you’ve been thinking about making your own blog, then you’ve come to the right place at PinArtwork.
To look at my blog posts, you can visit the Blogs Menu at the top or visit the image where I’ve wrapped up a majority of my posts arranged by category.
I started PinArtwork because I wanted to showcase my Pinterest pins on my account, PinArtwork Blogger.
I believe that anyone who creates content for Pinterest and is inspiring to be an online entrepreneur can learn how: to Start a Blog, Grow their Blog, and then Monetize their Blog to make money.
PinArtwork is here to help Pinterest newcomers by providing you with the information that has taken me months to gather so that you can quickly grow your own blog.
This blog’s main purpose is about celebrating our love for Pinterest for people that are contemplating to start their own blog. It’s geared towards Pinterest newcomers so that you can learn about many things and all of the various elements associated with blogging such as these cornerstone posts:
- Grow traffic to your blog by effective Search Engine Optimization checklists.
- Grow your number of Pinterest followers as well as your blog users.
- How to look at the analytics of your Pinterest account.
- How to make Pinterest Pins with Canva.
- How to Strategize your Pinning Process.
- How to use Pinterest.
- How to use Tailwind.
- Where to find Tailwind Communities
It’s my sincere hope that if you have a question about Pinterest, you’ll drop me a comment so that I can be your go-to-guy for Pinterest matters.
|Artwork – all artwork posts. Below is by artists/subject:|
Motivational / Inspirational Quotes
Norman Rockwell Paintings
Jack Vettriano Paintings
Star Trek – TOS
Star Trek – TNG
|Grow a Blog posts||Humor posts|
|Monetize your Blog posts||Pinterest blog posts|
|Start a Blog posts||Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Blogging|
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Pinterest|
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.“
Top 3 Pinterest Boards
At first, the primary Pinterest boards were Norman Rockwell and Jack Vettriano paintings. But at the present time, I’m working on developing fresh pins daily pins for the following “Pinterest” boards:
The Motivation post is getting a lot of attention from Pinterest users. I have a Faith post too but it’s drawing the same amount of interest yet. It has a way to go before every image (in the Faith post) has an image. I’m nearly complete to have an image for Motivation and expect to have that done sometime before March 2021. I’m very proud to announce that right now I’ve collected all of the Norman Rockwell paintings from 1916 – 1927 and 1943 to 1971. Within the next month, I expect to have the missing ones from 1928 to 1942 added to my collection to round up a complete collection of “All” the Saturday Evening Post covers.
2. Faith Quotes
Finishing up the remainder of Norman Rockwell paintings circa 1928 – 1943 (thereabouts).
NOTE: I’m happy to announce that I finished all of the pins for Star Trek – The Next Generation (below are links to the Blog Post or to Pinterest).
- Blog post link – Star Trek – The Next Generation
- Pinterest link for ST – TNG pins – Star Trek – The Next Generation
The pins below represent the cornerstone (important) posts on my blog. The Blogtober Challenge 2020 offers a variety of posts that were written in October 2020 (including a couple of articles written about evaluating “viral” pins. There’s an index of all the Blogtober posts on every Blogtober post, so please be sure to visit at least one of the Blogtober posts.
This month’s featured post (my 1st viral pin) – Blogtober 26 – Top 10 Creative Photos from Pinterest
This week’s featured post
Twas the Night before Christmas – Star Trek style as told by
Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise
How to grow your Pinterest followers online E-course.
In case you’re wondering I’ve used Bluehost and SiteGround. Both of them are exceptionally good host programs. Bluehost costs a little bit less per month than SiteGround. If cost isn’t prohibitive I would highly recommend SiteGround for it’s speed, support, and you’ll actually feel like your in control of your blog.
About this Blog (Blogs page)
I developed this website with the use of WordPress (Bluehost) and then changed it to SiteGround. The way that I look for ways to boost your SEO is by (normally) picking a topic that falls into one of these four categories listed below:
One of the best ways to grow your blog and monitor your social shares is through a plug-in called Social Warfare. Check it out at the bottom of any post or page on this website. I’ve read that there are some security vulnerabilities with this plug-in but to the best of my knowledge, that’s been fixed with their new updates. So just in case that’s a concern to you, another good one that I’ve heard about is called Social Pug. But I’ve heard it’s not easy to set it up.
Below is a link to help grow your blog from Google Analytics – Monster Insights
Link to Pinterest Boards
Note: To see all of my boards on my Pinterest page (PinArtwork Blogger), please visit: https://www.pinterest.com/pinartwork52/boards/
It’s World Pinterest Day (every day) and it’s the perfect time to promote Pinterest and spread the enjoyment that pinning brings to everyone.
Interested in getting a Landing page and Pop-ups for your blog? By doing this, you’ll increase your Search Engine Optimization. At the same time, you’ll begin turning your clicks into customers. I strongly recommend the use of ConvertKit, OptinMonster, and Interact to grow your e-mail list and get leads.
Link to Pinterest Group Boards
I’ve created a new Pinterest Business Board. Thus, in essence, I’m basically starting all over again (when it comes to Pinterest followers). As a result, many of the Group Boards that I had previously are no longer visible.
Near the bottom of this post, you’ll be able to see some of the Pinterest Board Covers. Many Sincere Thank You’s to the online entrepreneurs that have shared their boards.
Right now I’m looking for collaborators to join my new Group Board. PinArtwork Blogger – Group Board.
Below is a big Pinterest Directory of my favorite Pinterest Group Boards.
These boards are extremely helpful to find pins to add to your own various boards.
The ones marked with an * are also available from my PinArtwork Pinterest Board. For the most part, I’m purposely trying to keep to using Group Boards that are exclusively within my niche.
- * > Mom Blogs <
- [Group Board] Xomisse Spotlight
- * A Beacon in the Darkness: Lighthouses
- A Blogging Journey
- A-List Personal Finance Bloggers
- A Mama Tale | Mama, Wife, Teacher, Blogger
- Aminta Demadura | Entrepreneur + Blogging
- Angela Giles | Online Courses| Marketing| Bullet Journal & DIY|
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anxiety Tips
- Anxiety Tips Group Board
- Awesome Bloggers Collaboration Board
- Ballen Blogger – Making Money Online with Content Marketing
- Best Blog Posts on Pinterest
- Best of: Bloggers Group Board
- * Best Tips for Blogs & Biz
- Blog Babes Group Board
- Blog Booster Board
- Blog Post Share Group Board
- * Blog | Pin it all
- * Blogger Paradise Traffic
- Blogger’s Group Board
- * Blogger’s Serving Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Unite!
- * Blogging Business
- * Blogging for Beginners
- Blogging Pin Share
- Blogging Tips
- * Blogging Tips Advice Group Board
- Blogging Tools and Tips
- Blogging Tricks & Tips
- Blogging Your Heart Out
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Blogs Worth Reading
- BossLatina | Blogging | Entrepreneur | Monetization Strategies | Small Biz | Bloguera | Emprendimiento
- Brand Glow up
- Brokegirlsgetfixed // Personal Finance & Income Growth
- Business, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship & LinkedIn Tips
- Business and Blogging Tips for Moms
- Chantel Arnett • Blogging with a Smile
- Christine Parma | Online Business Success and Mindset Coaching, Marketing + Launch Strategy
- Claire | Pinterest Strategist
- Creative Perspective (Photo) Video
- Debbie Rodrigues | Productivity Life Coach
- Enjoy Cuppa ..
- Everyone’s Blogging
- Faith’s Messenger.com
- Food I Love
- Fran | Freeborboleta – Blogging Tips + Blog Design
- Glitter & Caffeine
- Group Board for Bloggers to Share!!!
- Growing Daily | Lifestyle Blog| Productivity| Blogging Tips
- Hanna Maheen |Blogging Tips | Blogging For Beginners
- Health and Fitness
- HearMeFolks | Make Money from Home
- Home Décor for Bloggers Group Board
- Home Organization and Decor
- How to Make Money at Home using the Internet
- Improving Mental Health
- IndianGirling | Personal Development | Lifestyle Tips For Women
- Investing Strategy Group Board
- Karen Banes | Freelance Writer, Author & Content Creator
- Lidiya | Let’s Reach Success | Start a Side Hustle, Make Money Blogging & Be Your Own Boss
- Lifestyle Bloggers Group Board
- Make Money Online Business Opportunities
- Margaret Bourne | Blog Coach. Blogging Tips. Marketing Tips
- Meghan | WordPress & Blog Tips
- Mental Health Blogging Board
- Mental Health/Personal Development Bloggers
- * Money-Saving Tips & Tricks
- Motivation and Productivity Group Board
- My Daily Journal
- Nina Bungers | Pinspiration
- Personal Development TEOL Group Board
- Personal Financial Planning
- * Pintastic Bloggers Group Board
- * PinArtwork Blogger Group Board – my Pinterest Group Board.
- Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant | Pinterest Tips Group Board
- Pinterest/Tailwind Group Board
- Positive Body Image
- Sara | BLOGOLOGY | Blog about Blogging for Beginners
- Saving Money
- Savvy Budgeting Tips
- Self-love & Personal Growth
Pinterest Group Board of the Month – Simplifying DIY Design | Canva Tips + Canva Tutorials – Learn to grow your blog with social media graphics, lead magnet design, & digital products. A bonafide leader in the Pinterest industry. If you are a content creator you can pick up a few hints by looking at her blog and/or Pinterest. It’ll be worth your while.PinArtwork
- Simply the Best | Blogger’s Group Board | All Niches Welcome
- * Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Staying Healthy Group Board
- Successful Blogging – How to Make Money Blogging | Blogging for Beginners | Blogging Tips
- * Tailwind Tips Group Board
- TBA Marketing Blog|Make money online| Entrepreneur | Blogger
- The Best of Lifestyle & Blogging
- The Blog Club
- * The Cosy Bloggers’ Club
- The Homemade Life | Blogging Tips & Essential Oils For Beginners
- * The Ultimate Bloggers Group Board
- Thriving Wonders | Personal Growth | Make Money | Blogging Tips
- Top Blogs Pinterest Viral Board
- Traffic Sphere (Group Board)
- Travel Blogs
- * Travel Destinations
- Uplifting your Spirit
- Up North Virtual Assistant
- Valerie Deveza | Social Media + Blogging + Affiliate Marketing
If you would like to see the 10 Commandments of using Pinterest for business in a vertical fashion (not the slideshow below) for you to easier pin them, please visit the post: How to triple your Pinterest Impressions which is about my new program called Manual Park Technique that will triple your Pinterest Impressions. Using this technique has “tremendously” boosted my Pinterest Impressions.
One of the keys to growing your blog is content, content, content!
Before you leave, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pin your favorite post (or posts) from the pins provided below. Feel free to pick more than one.
Here’s some “recommended” posts and pages that you might want to visit on my website:
If you want to learn information about how to make “Viral“ pinsPinArtwork
I’d suggest the two links listed below:
Before you leave, please make sure that you’re using proper social distancing. Just in case you’re not, here’s a helpful reminder from Top 20 Creative pins on Pinterest.
Please subscribe to my blog. If you think of something I can do to encourage you to subscribe to my blog, I would gladly like to hear your feedback so I can get new users to subscribe. Please help in this endeavor. Thank you.
Lastly, if you liked this post, please do me a small favor and pin one of the many pins located throughout this page to help grow my social presence on Pinterest. Thank you very much and have a Good Day.
Number of items in cart: 0
- Your cart is empty.
- Total: $0.00