To comply with Facebook Community Standards my website has changed from PinterestArtwork to PinArtwork. I’m making changes to new pins (with the new name) but the old pins will remain the same until I get around to changing them.
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.“
In my posts, I look at ways to boost your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Blogging or Pinterest. If you are a Pinterest user and you’ve been thinking about making your own blog, then you’ve come to the right place at PinArtwork. This blog is about celebrating our love for Pinterest and to help grow your number of Pinterest followers as well as your blog users. I’ll suggest ways to grow (for Pinterest and your blog) using the power of WordPress, Pinterest, Tailwind, Canva, ConvertKit, and Yoast SEO.
To look at my blog posts, you can visit the Blogs Menu at the top or visit the image where I’ve wrapped up a majority of my posts arranged by category.
The pins below represent the cornerstone (important) posts on my blog.
Attention fellow Blogtober Challenge 2020 Bloggers. Please visit the page Blogtober 2020 for an opportunity to share your Blogtober Challenge 2020 Completed Badge. There are 20 Templates for you to use on your blog and show off that you’ve completed the Blogtober Challenge for 2020. I will gladly share the code to access these Blogtober Templates after you’ve subscribed to my blog. Simply type in your first name and be sure to include “Badge” after your first name (i.e. Scott – Badge).
This week’s featured post – Mary Ann or Ginger – an age-old television debate still being pondered today after 50 years.
Today’s featured post – Favorite Funniest moment that makes me laugh
In case you’re wondering I’ve used Bluehost and SiteGround. Both of them are exceptionally good host programs. Bluehost costs a little bit less per month than SiteGround. If cost isn’t prohibitive I would highly recommend SiteGround for it’s speed, support, and you’ll actually feel like your in control of your blog.
About this Blog (Blogs page)
For example, I developed this website with the use of WordPress. The way that I look for ways to boost your SEO is by (normally) picking a topic that falls into one of these four categories listed below:
One of the best ways to grow your blog and monitor your social shares is through a plug-in called Social Warfare. Check it out at the bottom of any post or page on this website.
Below is a link to help grow your blog from Google Analytics – Monster Insights
Link to Pinterest Boards
Note: To see all of my boards on my Pinterest page (PinArtwork Blogger), please visit: https://www.pinterest.com/pinartwork52/boards/
It’s World Pinterest Day (every day) and it’s the perfect time to promote Pinterest and spread the enjoyment that pinning brings to everyone.
Interested in getting a Landing page and Pop-ups for your blog? By doing this, you’ll increase your Search Engine Optimization. At the same time, you’ll begin turning your clicks into customers. I strongly recommend the use of ConvertKit, OptinMonster, and Interact to grow your e-mail list and get leads.
Link to Pinterest Group Boards
I’ve created a new Pinterest Business Board. Thus, in essence I’m basically starting all over again (when it comes to Pinterest followers). As a result many of the Group Boards that I had previously are no longer visible.
Near the bottom of this post, you’ll be able to see some of the Pinterest Board Covers. Many Sincere Thank You’s to the online entrepreneurs that have shared their boards.
Right now I’m looking for collaborators to join my new Group Board. PinArtwork Blogger – Group Board.
Below is Pinterest Directory of my favorite Pinterest Group Boards.
The ones marked with an * are also available from my PinArtwork Pinterest Board.
- * > Mom Blogs <
- [Group Board] Xomisse Spotlight
- * A Beacon in the Darkness: Lighthouses
- A Blogging Journey
- * A-List Personal Finance Bloggers
- Aminta Demadura | Entrepreneur + Blogging
- Angela Giles | Online Courses| Marketing| Bullet Journal & DIY|
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anxiety Tips
- Anxiety Tips Group Board
- Awesome Bloggers Collaboration Board
- Best Blog Posts on Pinterest
- Best of: Bloggers Group Board
- * Best Tips for Blogs & Biz
- Blog Babes Group Board
- Blog Booster Board
- Blog Post Share Group Board
- * Blog | Pin it all
- * Blogger Paradise Traffic
- Blogger’s Group Board
- * Blogger’s Serving Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Unite!
- * Blogging Business
- * Blogging for Beginners
- Blogging Pin Share
- Blogging Tips
- * Blogging Tips Advice Group Board
- Blogging Tools and Tips
- Blogging Tricks & Tips
- Blogging Your Heart Out
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Blogs Worth Reading
- Brokegirlsgetfixed // Personal Finance & Income Growth
- Business and Blogging Tips for Moms
- Creative Perspective (Photo) Video
- Enjoy Cuppa ..
- Everyone’s Blogging
- Faith’s Messenger.com
- Food I Love
- Fran | Freeborboleta – Blogging Tips + Blog Design
- Glitter & Caffeine
- Group Board for Bloggers to Share!!!
- Growing Daily | Lifestyle Blog| Productivity| Blogging Tips
- Health and Fitness
- HearMeFolks | Make Money from Home
- Home Décor for Bloggers Group Board
- * Home Organization and Decor
- How to Make Money at Home using the Internet
- Improving Mental Health
- Investing Strategy Group Board
- Lifestyle Bloggers Group Board
- Make Money Online Business Opportunities
- Meghan | WordPress & Blog Tips
- Mental Health Blogging Board
- Mental Health/Personal Development Bloggers
- * Money-Saving Tips & Tricks
- Motivation and Productivity Group Board
- My Daily Journal
- Nina Bungers | Pinspiration
- Personal Development TEOL Group Board
- Personal Financial Planning
- * Pintastic Bloggers Group Board
- * PinArtwork Blogger Group Board – my Pinterest Group Board.
- Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant | Pinterest Tips Group Board
- Pinterest/Tailwind Group Board
- * Positive Body Image
- Saving Money
- Savvy Budgeting Tips
- Self-love & Personal Growth
- Simply the Best | Blogger’s Group Board | All Niches Welcome
- * Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Staying Healthy Group Board
- Successful Blogging – How to Make Money Blogging | Blogging for Beginners | Blogging Tips
- * Tailwind Tips Group Board
- TBA Marketing Blog|Make money online| Entrepreneur | Blogger
- The Best of Lifestyle & Blogging
- The Blog Club
- * The Cosy Bloggers’ Club
- * The Ultimate Bloggers Group Board
- Top Blogs Pinterest Viral Board
- Traffic Sphere (Group Board)
- Travel Blogs
- * Travel Destinations
- Uplifting your Spirit
- Up North Virtual Assistant
- Valerie Deveza | Social Media + Blogging + Affiliate Marketing
Before you leave, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pin your favorite post (or posts) from the pins provided below. Feel free to pick more than one.
Here’s some “recommended” posts and pages that you might want to visit on my website:
Before you leave, please make sure that you’re using proper social distancing. Just in case you’re not, here’s a helpful reminder from Top 20 Creative pins on Pinterest.
Please subscribe to my blog. If you think of something I can do to encourage you to subscribe to my blog, I would gladly like to hear your feedback so I can get new users to subscribe. Please help in this endeavor. Thank you.
Number of items in cart: 0
- Your cart is empty.
- Total: $0.00